|"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section documents removed content.
|Effects||Grants invulnerability to all Allied Turrets and causes them to attack 100% faster for 7 seconds. While Fortify is ready to cast, you deal 9 bonus damage to minions.|
|Mastery effect||Causes allied turrets to deal 50% splash damage.|
Fortify was mainly used defensively to prevent towers from taking damage and clearing creeps faster than normally. However it is also a very effective method to punish tower divers or quickly do damage to foes that got caught by pulls and taunts like Rocket Grab and Puncturing Taunt.
- When you use Fortify, any hits to the protected tower won't proc certain abilities that would have worked before. For example, Jax's Relentless Assault, , and Master Yi's Double Strike.
- Fortify can be used while your champion is dead.
- While fortified, a turret grants you assists and kills when it last-hits or assists in killing an enemy champion as if you were dealing the damage, and not the turret. This does not, however, apply to minion kills.
- The bonus damage to minions is an on-hit effect and only applies to standard attacks and abilities that specifically mention applying on-hit effects (e.g. Ezreal's Mystic Shot or Nasus's Siphoning Strike).
- After the V126.96.36.199 patch update, players who achieved summoner level 4 reported having the message that they have learned Fortify. This tooltip may have been left out during the patch's installation.