Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
Fortify was mainly used defensively to prevent turrets from taking damage and clearing minions faster than normally. However it was also a very effective method to punish turret divers or quickly do damage to foes that got caught by pulls and taunts like Rocket Grab and Puncturing Taunt.
- When you use Fortify, any hits to the protected tower won't proc certain abilities that would have worked before. For example, Jax's Relentless Assault, , and Master Yi's Double Strike.
- Fortify can be used while your champion is dead.
- While fortified, a turret grants you assists and kills when it last-hits or assists in killing an enemy champion as if you were dealing the damage, and not the turret. This does not, however, apply to minion kills.
- The bonus damage to minions is an on-hit effect and only applies to standard attacks and abilities that specifically mention applying on-hit effects (e.g. Ezreal's Mystic Shot or Nasus' Siphoning Strike).
- After the V188.8.131.52 patch update, players who achieved summoner level 4 reported having the message that they have learned Fortify. This tooltip may have been left out during the patch's installation.
|Featured Game Mode||