Frost Queen's Claim is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 ability power = 1305
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 50% base mana regeneration = 250
- Upgrading to does not improve its ability to generate gold, other than by removing the passive disable when killing minions.
- The upgrade from 1350 and grants 1061 worth of AP and CDR. For the upgrade to be worth it, the active and the removal of the passive disabling when killing minions, must be worth 289. If the active gains or denies one kill, the upgrade was worth it. costs
- Unlike and , passive cannot be disabled.
- The damage type of the bonus damage will match the trigger.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger Tribute once per instance of damage.
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, the passive tribute grants 15 per 10.
- supports and themed after locations from the game's lore.
, , and are a trio of items designed for
- Freljord. , , and are all tied to the
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items