is an advanced item
in League of Legends
- 82.5% gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, Tribute must be worth at least 148.75 which means hitting an enemy champion or tower more than 9 times.
- The item becomes gold efficient in 12 minutes and 24 seconds without Tribute, or after 10 hits against a champion or structure while Tribute is off cooldown.
- Because killing minions disables the Tribute passive, is best built on supports who are able to harass effectively in-lane.
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, the passive tribute grants 15 per 10.
- Plus 2 per 10 from the item, you can receive a total of 17 per 10.
- The damage type of the bonus damage will match the trigger.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger Tribute once per instance of damage.
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- Base mana regeneration reduced to 75% from 100%.
- New recipe: + + 375 = 850
- Added to recipe for .
- Tribute gold increased to 15 from 10.
- Ability Power increased to 15 from 10.
- Base mana regeneration increased to 100% from 50%.
- Cooldown changed to "3 times every 30 seconds" from "1 charge every 10 seconds, up to 3".
- Mana regeneration changed to 50% increased base mana regeneration from 5 mana regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Gold per 10 seconds reduced to 2 from 4.
- Recipe cost increased to 500 from 485.
- Ability power reduced to 10 from 20.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 5 from 7.
- Passive – Tribute:
- Gold per hit increased to 10g from 8g.
- Now triggers up to three times every 30 seconds, from once per 10 seconds per enemy.
- Now affects enemy structures.
- Now deals 15 additional damage on abilities and autoattacks. Damage matches the attack's damage type.
- renamed to .
- Recipe changed to: 485 = 850.
- Added +7 mana regeneration.
- Added +4 gold per 10 seconds.
- Unique Passive - Lucky Shadow removed.
- Unique Passive - Tribute added.
- Unique Passive - Gold Income added.
- Gold per 10 seconds increased to +5 from +4.
- Removed from recipe for .
- Gold per 10 seconds reduced to +4 from +5.
- Removed from recipe for .
- Used in new item recipes: and .
- Now indicates in the tooltip how much gold it has generated over the course of the game.
- Gold per 10 effect is now unique. It won't stack with gold from other , but will stack with gold generated by other items.
- No longer displays "+X gold" over the champion.
- Now sells back for 50% (from 70%).
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 330 from 380.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 380 from 360.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Gold per 10 seconds increased to 5 from 4.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.