Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frostfang is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 82.5% gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, Tribute must be worth at least 148.75 which means hitting an enemy champion or tower more than 9 times.
- The item becomes gold efficient in 12 minutes and 24 seconds without Tribute, or after 10 hits against a champion or structure while Tribute is off cooldown.
- Because killing minions disables the Tribute passive, is best built on supports who are able to harass effectively in-lane.
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, the passive tribute grants 15 per 10.
- Plus 2 per 10 from the item, you can receive a total of 17 per 10.
- The damage type of the bonus damage will match the trigger.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger Tribute once per instance of damage.
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- Base mana regeneration reduced to 75% from 100%.
- New recipe: + + 375 = 850
- Added to recipe for .
- Tribute gold increased to 15 from 10.
- Ability Power increased to 15 from 10.
- Base mana regeneration increased to 100% from 50%.
- Cooldown changed to "3 times every 30 seconds" from "1 charge every 10 seconds, up to 3".
- Mana regeneration changed to 50% increased base mana regeneration from 5 mana regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Gold per 10 seconds reduced to 2 from 4.
- Recipe cost increased to 500 from 485 .
- Ability power reduced to 10 from 20.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 5 from 7.
- Passive – Tribute:
- Gold per hit increased to 10g from 8g.
- Now triggers up to three times every 30 seconds, from once per 10 seconds per enemy.
- Now affects enemy structures.
- Now deals 15 additional damage on abilities and autoattacks. Damage matches the attack's damage type.
- renamed to .
- Recipe changed to: 485 = 850 .
- Old recipe: 330 = 765 .
- Added +7 mana regeneration.
- Added +4 gold per 10 seconds.
- Unique Passive - Lucky Shadow removed.
- Unique Passive - Tribute added.
- Unique Passive - Gold Income added.
- Gold per 10 seconds increased to +5 from +4.
- Removed from recipe for .
- Gold per 10 seconds reduced to +4 from +5.
- Removed from recipe for .
- Used in new item recipes: and .
- Now indicates in the tooltip how much gold it has generated over the course of the game.
- Gold per 10 effect is now unique. It won't stack with gold from other , but will stack with gold generated by other items.
- No longer displays "+X gold" over the champion.
- Now sells back for 50% (from 70%).
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 330 from 380 .
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 380 from 360 .
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Gold per 10 seconds increased to 5 from 4.