|Passive||Unique Passive – Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals 125% base AD bonus physical damage to surrounding enemies and creates a field for 2 seconds that slows enemies inside by 30% (2 second cooldown).|
Defense > Armor
|Item cost||2900g (750g)|
2900 gold (750 gold)
- 30 ability power = 653g
- 500 mana = 1000g
- 60 armor = 1200g
- 10% cooldown reduction = 317g
- Total Gold Value = 3170g
- The item was originally called "Frozen Fist", and is still often referred to as such.
- Some players also refer to the item as "Icefist" or "Iceborn".
- The area damage inflicted by the Gauntlet is only the 125% of the champions base Attack Damage coming from the item. The splash does not include the damage from the actual attack itself, or any other sources of damage on the hit such as Nasus's Siphoning Strike or Gangplank's Parrrley.
- The main-target, non-splash 125% base attack damage bonus procs off lifesteal.
- The effect will trigger against towers. The area damage and slow still apply around the tower as normal. As such, it might trigger turret aggro if any enemy is nearby the turret.
- The slow proc does not stack with Icy slows from .
- Iceborn Gauntlet will stack multiplicatively with other active slows such as Twin Shadow and Bilgewater Cutlass which all stack with each other, still limited by the ordinary slow diminishing return rules, because these active slows are categorized as champion active abilities.
- The Iceborn Gauntlet refers to the Freljordians who were given power by the Frozen Watchers. These people were called Iceborn. Their leader was Lissandra.