Iceborn Gauntlet is a finished item in League of Legends.
- passive. is gold efficient without its
- was originally named Frozen Fist, and is still sometimes referred to as such.
- Icy Zone's area of effect damage does not include the damage from the actual attack itself, or any on-hit effects such as or .
- Spellblade's damage will benefit from life steal.
- Icy Zone will trigger against structures. The area of effect damage and slow still apply around the structure as normal. As such, it might trigger turret aggro if any enemy champion nearby the turret is hit.
- Iceborn Gauntlet refers to the Freljordians who were given power by the Frozen Watchers. These people were called Iceborn. Their leader was .
- Icy Zone's minimum radius is 215.75 units, because of Iceborn Gauntlet's own 65 armor.
- The bonus damage does not stack with , , or since they all have a unique passive with the same name. The effect that would deal the most damage takes priority.
- However, Icy Zone will trigger regardless of which Spellblade is used.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items