- passive. is gold efficient without its
- basic attack-based counterpart of . is the
- Tanky champions who prefer to use basic attacks but lack sufficient built-in crowd control (like and ) benefit the most from Frozen Mallet, allowing them to stick to their opponents by applying and refreshing its slow constantly.
- health gets lost when upgraded to Frozen Mallet, so there is no benefit in delaying the completion. bonus
- A build consisting of and was referred to as "Fratma's." Combining it with a was called "Fratmogs" among other possible names.