- "Furor" redirects here. You may have been looking for the champion mechanic, Fury.
- Up until Season Three, Furor was the name for critical damage runes.
|Passive||Unique – Furor: Grants 12% bonus movement speed that decays over 2 seconds whenever you deal damage with a single target ability (excluding damage over time) or basic attack (on-hit).|
|Sell value||Cannot sell enchantments.|
Possible Upgrades for
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- enchantment for ADCs, or basic attack based bruisers with reliable gap closers. is a great
- Furor is similar to the Rage passive provided by , and , and will multiply the flat movement speed bonus.
- Attacking structures does not activate Furor.
- Ranged champions making use of and melee champions making use of , or will still proc Furor.
- Pet's basic attacks do not proc Furor
- Azir's Arise! soldiers proc Furor when attacking, despite doing damage in a small line damage over time.