- "Furor" redirects here. You may have been looking for the champion mechanic, Fury.
- Up until Season Three, Furor was the name for critical damage runes.
|Passive||UNIQUE - Furor: Whenever you deal damage with a single target attack or spell, you gain 12% movement speed that decays over 2 seconds.|
|Sell value||Cannot sell enchantments.|
The Furor enchantment can be applied to any tier-2 boots at the same upgrade cost and for the same effect. Applying an enchantment does not impact on the tier-2 item's base effects.
Possible Upgrades Edit
Similar Items Edit
- This is a great item for AD carries, or auto-attacking bruisers with reliable gap closers.
- Attacking structures does not activate the passive.
- Hitting a single enemy with an AoE spell does not proc the passive.
- DoT single target damage does not seem to proc the passive (needs further testing).
- Ranged champions making use of will still proc the bonus move speed from this enchantment.
- Pet's autoattacks do not proc the passive.