- "Furor" redirects here. You may have been looking for the champion mechanic, Fury.
- Up until Season Three, Furor was the name for critical damage runes.
Unique - Furor: Whenever you deal damage with a single target attack or spell, you gain 12% movement speed that decays over 2 seconds.|
Cannot sell enchantments.|
Furor is a boot enchantment in League of Legends.
Possible Upgrades for
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- This is a great item for AD carries, or auto-attacking bruisers with reliable gap closers.
- This passive is similar to the Rage passive provided by , and , and will multiply the flat movement speed bonus.
- Attacking structures does not activate the passive.
- DoT single target damage does not seem to proc the passive (needs further testing).
- Ranged champions making use of and melee champions making use of or will still proc the bonus move speed from this enchantment.
- Pet's autoattacks do not proc the passive.
- Azir's Arise! soldiers proc the passive when attacking, despite doing damage in a small line AoE.
- Cost reduced to 475g from 650g.
- Cost 650g
- Dealing damage to a champion with a single target attack or spell grants you a movement speed boost that decays over 2 seconds.