- For the champion resource, see Fury
- For the previous name for critical strike damage runes, see List of runes#Furor
|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
Possible Upgrades for
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- enchantment for ADCs, or basic-attack-based bruisers with reliable gapclosers. was a great
- Furor was best used when champions had enough attack speed to keep the bonus from decaying.
- Furor was similar to the Rage passive provided by , and , and could multiply the flat movement speed bonus.
- Attacking structures did not activate Furor.
- Ranged champions making use of and melee champions making use of , , or could still proc Furor.
- Pets' basic attacks did not proc Furor
- damage in a small line damage over time. soldiers could still proc Furor when attacking, despite doing
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found