in the Champion Spotlight for , the Might of Demacia.
Garen's a melee fighter who excels at bringing justice to his opponents in the form of tough, physical DPS. With a, a and an to help secure kills, Garen's toolkit is ideal for trading hits in one-on-one skirmishes while still remaining tanky. And of course there's , his signature ability, a furious, uninterruptable damaging spin. Garen's zero-cost spells and sturdy foundation of and make for an aggressive, bullying playstyle that justifies his reputation as the most respected warrior in Demacia's fighting elite.
- Playing As
- Garen's greatly increases if he can avoid receiving damage for several seconds.
- deals maximum damage when only hitting a single target. For effective trading, try to position such that only the enemy champion is hit.
- Garen is only constrained by cooldowns, making items such as very effective for him.
- Playing Against
- Stack armor items to lower the large amount of physical damage that Garen deals out.
- Try to run away from Garen as your health gets lower, as he can execute you quickly with .
- Be careful about attacking Garen in brush. It often will lead to taking full damage from .
- deals maximum damage when only hitting a single target. If getting out of its radius isn't possible, move through allied minions to reduce damage taken.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage