is a 'non-targeted' summoner spell that makes your champion move faster and ignore unit collisions with other champions, minions and monsters for a short period of time.
Ghost can be used either offensively or defensively. Ignoring unit collision can allow you to engage or escape through minions or your other champions.
- Blood Well or Chrono Shift).
will still be in effect even after reviving from pseudo-death ( ,
- Activating while stealthed will not break the stealth effect.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by either Insight or Ionian Boots of Lucidity to 153 seconds. Combining both results in a cooldown of 126.
- Cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 210.
- Movement speed increased to 28% - 45% (based on level) from 27% at all levels.
- Now improved in the Offense Mastery tree instead of Utility.
- Improved Ghost increases movement speed bonus to 35%.
- duration decreased to 10 from 14.
- movement speed increase reduced to 27% from 32%.
- Haste (mastery) movement speed bonus reduced to 6% from 8%.
- can now be used without breaking stealth.
- Movement speed bonus increased to 32% from 28%.
- Duration increase to 14 seconds from 12 seconds.
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Duration reduced to 15 from 30 sec.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Haste: Increases the movement speed bonus of by 8%, and increases the duration by 1.5 seconds.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Cooldown increased to 210 seconds from 180 seconds.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Reduced mastery bonus to +8% from +10%.
- Duration reduced to 12 seconds from 15 seconds.
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Duration reduced to 15 seconds from 25 seconds.
- Movement speed bonus increased 28% from 22%.
- Added a buff texture.
April 11, 2009 Patch:
- Movement speed bonus increased to 22% from 15%.
Alpha Week 6:
- Movement speed bonus decreased to 15% from 20%.
Alpha Week 5:
- duration increased to 25 seconds from 15 seconds and tooltip now properly reflects the 20% movement speed bonus.
Alpha Week 4:
- Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 6 minutes.
- Movement Speed increased to 20% from 10%.
Alpha Week 3:
- Summoner Haste name changed to Summoner , and now allows you to walk through units.