- Entering a brush that is already being watched over by your Poro will cause him to move to the location where you entered the brush.
- Allies will not interact with your Poro, and may even spawn their own alongside yours if they have the rune.
- Stealthed enemies will scare away Ghost Poros - so be wary if he appears to run away for no reason.
- Ghost Poros are only scared away if an enemy moves into his sight radius, within the brush. An enemy this is in his sight radius but not in the brush will not scare him, nor will an enemy in his brush but outside his sight radius.
- Ghost Poros spawned inside a bush from despawn briefly after the bush has disappeared.