- The bonus cooldown reduction is calculated the moment the boomerang is used and not when it's retrieved.
- The boomerang return direction is determined by which direction Gnar is heading, similair to , and is calculated at the apex of its flight.
- Since the cooldown between the two is shared Mini Gnar may pick up a boulder and/or Mega Gnar may catch a boomerang.
- Boulder Toss has a projectile speed of 2100, which is faster than Boomerang Throw's 1400 projectile speed.
- Using Boomerang Throw during will cause the boomerang to travel 1100 units from the destination where Gnar jumped.
- As a result the boomerang animation glitches slightly in height.
- Gnar is locked out of picking up his boulder for 0.3 seconds after throwing it.