Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gnar's a double-headed beast best played on the edges of fights in his Mini form, and in the enemies' midst as Mega Gnar. During the laning phase, use basic attacks and clever casts of Boomerang Throw to trigger Hyper, which chunks your opponent down and helps you stay out of range of their retaliation. Hop's a useful ability, too, but best saved for moments when you need to flee from jungle ganks or guarantee kills against your target. As teams start grouping, Crunch into fights as Mega Gnar before using Wallop, Boulder Toss and GNAR! to burst down the enemy's weaker damage dealers and pummel their tanks.
- Playing As Gnar
- Managing your Rage is very important. Try to time out your transformations so you can get maximum benefit from both forms.
- Position yourself next to walls to bait your enemies into getting stunned by your ultimate.
- Know your strengths! Mini Gnar is fast, squishy, and has high sustained damage. Mega Gnar is slow, tough, and has high burst.
- Playing Against Gnar
- Gnar can't gain Rage for 15 seconds after he turns from big to little. Use this chance to engage on his team.
- Gnar's animations and resource bar change as he is closer to transforming.
- Gnar's ultimate stuns if he hits you into a wall. Be careful when fighting him near one.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage