A Golem is a neutral monster in League of Legends described as "a slow attacking monster that deals large amounts of damage and has a large amount of health."
The Golem can be found with a Big Golem on Twisted Treeline.
It could be found with one Big Golem on Summoner's Rift. On Summoner's Rift they had -10 magic resist.
The Golem was replaced by the Krug on Summoner's Rift on patch V4.20.
- Golem concept art 1
- Golem concept art 2
- Health on spawn: 480 from 540
- Damage on spawn: 33 from 35
- Health reduced to 500 from 550
- Health increased to 450 from 300
- Experience increased to 40 from 38
- Spawn time increased to 2:05 from 1:55
- Initial spawn time increased to 1:55 from 1:40
- Respawn time reduced to 50 seconds from 60