The Golem camp consists of one large and one lesser . Killing this camp awards Gold and Experience.
- Killing the Big Golem grants 120 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Big Golem's, you are granted an additional 50 experience.
) grants an additional
- Totaling 170 - 520 (based on level difference) experience.
- The first large monster killed grants an additional 120 experience.
- Without slows, the Big Golem has a movement speed of 300. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 300 (+60).
- Killing the Golem grants 50 experience.
- Without slows, the Golem has a movement speed of 300. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 300 (+60).
- cannot be used on small monsters.
- Big Golem Concept 1
- Big Golem Concept 2
- Removed: Granting 'Gift of Heavy Hands' buff upon
- Big Golem base health increased to 1340 from 1240.
- Big Golem experience reduced to 120 from 150.
- Big Golem gold increased to 81 from 69.
- Golem gold reduced to 14 from 21.
- Big Golem base health reduced to 1240 from 1440.
- Big Golem base attack damage reduced to 70 from 73.
- Golem base health reduced to 480 from 540.
- Golem base attack damage reduced to 33 from 35.
- Big Golem base health increased to 1250 from 850.
- Golem base health reduced to 500 from 550.
- Big Golem attack damage increased to 60 from 59.
- Big Golem experience reduced to 140 from 160.
- Golem base health increased to 450 from 300.
- Golem experience increased to 40 from 38.
- Spawn time increased to 2:05 from 1:55.
- Big Golem experience increased to 160 from 137.
- Initial spawn time increased to 1:55 from 1:40.
- Respawn time reduced to 50 seconds from 60.