Using Greater Murk Wolf will summon a nature spirit that grants sight over the nearby crossroads for 95 seconds. Whenever an enemy champion comes in range of the nature spirit, it will chase them for a short duration. This bonus can only be claimed once per spawn.on the
The Greater Murk Wolf gives off cyan bubbles if the Smite bonus is available. Once the bonus is harvested, the effect disappears until the Greater Murk Wolf respawns. This is only visible to champions with.
The duration of the spirit is unaffected by.
Table of Experience granted
- There is an XP modifier depending on the champion having a jungle item ( , , , , ).
- Possessing one of these items grants an additional 50 experience. Additionally, another 30 bonus experience per level beneath the monsters level.
- Same level: 90 (+50) exp
- One level behind: 90 (+50) +30 exp
- Two level behind: 90 (+50) +60 exp
- Experience won when killing Greater Murk Wolf: +50 Additional Experience.
|Jungle monsters||Summoner's Rift|
|Featured Game Mode|
|Removed monsters||Twisted Treeline|