||"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section contains obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Grez's Spectral Lantern was a legendary item in League of Legends.
- The base stats are 82.6% gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered 100% gold efficient, the three passives and active would need to have a combined gold value of 300g.
- This item is named after the player Grez, who was the first to acquire over 1000 referrals.
- Item removed from Twisted Treeline
- Total cost reduced to 1440g from 1765g.
- No longer available on Howling Abyss and Crystal Scar
- New Recipe: + + + 180 gold (total cost: 1765 gold)
- No longer grants Armor or Life Steal
- New Unique Passive: Maim: Basic attacks against monsters deal 75 bonus magic damage and restore 10 health
- New Unique Passive: gains +30% increased gold from monsters
- New Unique Passive: Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed
- Removed from 's recipe (no longer has an upgrade).
- Combine cost reduced to 250g from 350g.
- Total cost reduced to 1350g from 1450g.
- Combine cost increased to 350g from 150g.
- Total cost increased to 1450g from 1250g.
- Damage reduced to 15 from 20.
- Vision dust duration decreased to 5 seconds from 10.
- Lingering reveal reduced to 3 seconds from 6.
- Cast range decreased to 800 from 1200.
- Attack damage reduced to 20 from 25
- Added to recipe for .
- New Recipe: +
- Total Gold Cost: 1250 (combine cost: 150)
- Armor reduced to 20 from 30.
- Passive bonus damage to minions and monsters reduced to 200 from 300.
- Now grants 12% Life Steal
- Cost: 1200 (combine cost: 200)
- +25 Attack Damage
- +30 Armor
- Unique Passive: Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 20% chance to deal 300 bonus magic damage.
- Unique Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown). (1200 Range, 375 AOE estimate).