Champion abilities that can heal others
Note: Only the healing effect of these abilities is shown here, to read more information on each of these abilities, follow the link on each of them.
- Alistar's Triumphant Roar restores 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+20% AP) health to Alistar, and half that amount to nearby allied minions and champions.
- Janna's Monsoon makes her channel for 3 seconds, restoring 100 / 150 / 200 (+60% AP) health per second to herself and nearby allied minions and champions.
- Kayle's Divine Blessing restores 60 / 105 / 150 / 195 / 240 (+45% AP) health to target allied champion.
- Nami's Ebb and Flow bounces from enemy to ally champions (or vice versa) two times, healing an ally champion when landing on them.
- First Target: Heals 65 / 95 / 125 / 155 / 185 (+30% AP).
- Second Target: Heals 65 / 95 / 125 / 155 / 185 (+30% AP)(-15+7.5% AP%)
- Third Target: Heals 65 / 95 / 125 / 155 / 185 (+30% AP)(-30+15% AP%).
- Nidalee's Primal Surge restores 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+70% AP) health to target allied champion.
- Shen's Vorpal Blade "life taps" a target for 5 seconds, healing any allied champions who attack it over 3 seconds for a total of 6 / 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 (+1.5% of his maximum health). If Vorpal Blade kills a target, Shen is healed for 33% of the normal amount instantly.
- Sion's Cannibalism will empower himself for 20 seconds, for the duration he will heal nearby allied minions and champions for 25 / 37.5 / 50% of the damage he deals with autoattacks.
- Sona's Aria of Perseverance heals herself and the allied champion with the lowest percentage of health in range for 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+25% AP).
- Soraka's Astral Blessing restores 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 (+35% AP) health to target allied minion or champion, increasing by 1% for every 2% health the target is missing, up to 105 / 180 / 255 / 330 / 405 (+52.5% AP).
- Soraka's Wish restores 150 / 250 / 350 (+55% AP) health to all allied champions, increasing by 1% for every 2% health each ally is missing, up to 225 / 375 / 525 (+82.5% AP).
- Taric's Imbue restores 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+30% AP) (+5% of his bonus health) health to himself and target allied minion or champion. If he targets himself, he heals for 140% of that value.
- Zilean's Chrono Shift marks a champion for 7 seconds, if the champion reaches 0 health in that time they will be suspended in time for 2 seconds, untargetable, and then they will have their health restored by 600 / 850 / 1100 (+200% AP).
Champion abilities that heal only the user
Note: Only the healing effect of these abilities is shown here. To read more information on each of these abilities, follow the link on each of them. Additionally, see Health Regeneration for abilities that increase champion health regeneration, which also restores health.
- Aatrox's Blood Thirst heals him for 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 (+25% bonus AD) every third attack when activated. This value triples while under 50% health.
- Cho'Gath's Carnivore passive heals him for 17 + (3 × level) health whenever he kills a unit.
- Dr. Mundo's Infected Cleaver costs health, but refunds 50% of the health cost if the cleaver hits an unit.
- Elise's Skittering Frenzy,causes her and her spiderlings' autoattacks to heal her for 4 (+4% AP) health for 3 seconds.
- Fiddlesticks's Drain makes him channel and leash to a target for up to 5 seconds to deal 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+50% AP power) magic damage per second. He will heal for 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80% of the damage done.
- Galio's Bulwark shields an allied champion or himself for 4 seconds. While shielded, Galio heals for 25 / 40 / 60 / 75 / 90 (+30% AP) each time that unit suffers damage (-20% healing for each consecutive hit).
- Gangplank's Remove Scurvy heals him for 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 / 360 (+100% AP).
- Gragas's Happy Hour heals Gragas for 4% of his max health on ability use.
- Hecarim's Spirit of Dread heals him for 20% of the damage enemies within the area take from any source. Healing from damage dealt to minions and monsters is capped at 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 per cast.
- Irelia's Hiten Style passively heals Irelia for 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 health whenever she performs an autoattack. Activating Hiten Style increases the amount healed to 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26 for 6 seconds.
- Irelia's Transcendent Blades heals Irelia for 25% of the damage dealt to champions and for 10% of the damage dealt to minions and monsters.
- Karma's Renewal, as empowered by Mantra, heals Karma for 20% (+1% per 100 AP) of her missing health instantly when the tether is applied, plus another 20% (+1% per 100 AP) of her missing health if the target remains tethered for the full duration (2 seconds).
- Kha'Zix's Void Spike heals him for 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+50% AP) if he is within the explosion radius.
- Maokai's Sap Magic heals Maokai for 7% of his maximum health whenever he attacks with 5 charges of Magical Sap. He gains one charge each time a spell is used near him.
- Master Yi's Meditate heals him for 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110 (+30% AP) per second, increasing by 1% for every 1% of his missing health for up to 4 seconds.
- Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave deals 24 / 29 / 34% (+4% per 100 AP) of the target's maximum health in magic damage to the target, dealing half the damage initially and the other half over 10 seconds. He heals himself for all of the damage dealt.
- Nocturne's Umbra Blades buff causes Nocturne's next attack to strike all surrounding enemies restoring / / health per target hit. The buff recharges after 10 seconds. Nocturne's autoattacks reduce this recharge timer by 1 second each hit.
- Nunu's Consume heals himself for 90 / 130 / 170 / 210 / 250 (+75% AP) when successfully cast on an enemy. (This ability can only be used on minions and monsters.)
- Olaf's Reckless Swing costs health, but refunds the health cost if Reckless Swing kills its target.
- Olaf's Vicious Strikes: For 6 seconds, Olaf gains 1% enhanced healing from all sources for every 2.5% of his missing health.
- Renekton's Cull the Meek heals Renekton for 5% of the damage dealt up to a hard cap (50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150). When Renekton has more than 50 Fury he deals 50% additional damage and heals for 10% of the damage dealt instead up to triple the basic hard cap.
- Rengar's Empowered Battle Roar heals Rengar for 8 + (4 × level) health, increased by 6.25% for every 1% of Rengar's missing health for up to 50 + (25 × level) health.
- Swain's Ravenous Flock, sends out up to 3 ravens per second (one per target) dealing 50 / 75 / 90 (+20% AP), as long as Swain is in raven form. Swain heals for 75% of the damage dealt to champions and by 25% of the damage dealt to minions and monsters.
- Trundle's Frozen Domain creates an icy area for 8 seconds, Trundle's healing and regeneration is increased by 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20%.
- Trundle's King's Tribute heals Trundle for / / / / % of the maximum health of any non-allied unit that dies near him.
- Trundle's Subjugate deals 10 / 12 / 14% (+1% per 100 AP) of the target's maximum health as magic damage and then deals the same damage again over 6 seconds. Trundle heals for the damage dealt.
- Tryndamere's Bloodlust upon activation Tryndamere consumes all of his Fury to heal himself for a base amount of 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 (+30% AP) + 0.5 / 0.95 / 1.4 / 1.85 / 2.3 (+1.2% AP) per Fury consumed.
- Vladimir's Transfusion heals Vladimir for 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 (+25% AP) after used on a target.
- Vladimir's Sanguine Pool makes Vladimir sink into a pool of blood for 2 seconds, becoming untargetable and dealing 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300 (+15% of bonus health) magic damage over the duration while healing himself for 12.5% of the damage dealt.
- Vladimir's Tides of Blood increases his healing and regeneration by 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8%. This buff lasts for 10 seconds and stacks up to 4 times.
- Warwick's Eternal Thirst causes his autoattacks to deal additional / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / magic damage and heals him for the same amount. Each successive attack against the same target will stack this amount of healing and damage up to a maximum of 3 stacks. The stacks remain for 4 seconds.
- Warwick's Hungering Strike, which strikes an enemy for the greater of 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275 (+100% AP) or 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16% (+100% AP) of the target's maximum health, and heals Warwick for 80% of the damage dealt.
- Xin Zhao's Battle Cry heals Xin Zhao by 26 / 32 / 38 / 44 / 50 (+70% AP) on every third attack.
- Yorick's Omen of Famine summons a Ravenous Ghoul behind his target dealing 55 / 85 / 115 / 145 / 175 (+100% bonus AD) magic damage to them and heals himself for 40% of the damage done. In addition the ghoul heals Yorick for the damage he deals. The healing effect is halved against minions.
- Life steal restores a percentage of physical damage dealt on autoattacks as health.
- can be activated to deal 10% of target champion's maximum Health as physical damage (min. 100), and heals for the damage dealt.
- revives your champion upon death, restoring 30% of your maximum health and mana.
- heals 150 (+ 10% of the targets maximum health) to a target allied champion.
- passive heal 200 HP over 5 seconds to your champion when acquiring a kill or assist.
- increases the effectiveness of self-healing, health regeneration, life steal, and spell vamp on yourself by 20%.
- The summoner spell Heal restores 90-345 Health to your champion and to a single nearby allied champion. Healed targets gain 30% movement speed for 1 seconds after being healed.
Healing reduction effects reduce the effectiveness of all forms of healing and regeneration effects, including life steal and spell vamp.
Healing reduction effects come in two forms. Healing reduction from champion or item effects is known as Grievous Wounds. All forms of Grievous Wounds reduce healing effects by 50%. Additionally, The Howling Abyss has an aura which reduces champion healing and health regeneration from all sources by 20% (this does not affect minions).
It is important to note that while Grievous Wound reduces all forms of healing, both instant and over time, it does not affect health that is "gained" such as from leveling up, , or spells such as Nasus's Fury of the Sands.
- Fizz's Seastone Trident, when activated, empowers Fizz's autoattacks for 5 seconds, applying Grievous Wounds to enemies hit for 3 seconds.
- Katarina's Death Lotus applies Grievous Wounds to all targets hit for 3 seconds.
- Miss Fortune's Impure Shots, when activated, empowers Miss Fortune's autoattacks for 6 seconds, applying Grievous Wounds to enemies hit for 2 seconds.
- Tristana's Explosive Shot applies Grievous Wounds to the enemy target for 5 seconds.
- Varus's Hail of Arrows creates an area of Desecrated Ground that afflicts enemies with Grievous Wounds while they remain inside.
- passive causes basic attacks to apply Grievous Wounds for 1.5 seconds.
- passive causes all magic damage to apply Grievous Wounds for 4 seconds if the target is below 40% health.
- Ignite applies Grievous Wounds and deals 50 true damage (+20 × level) over the next 5 seconds.
- The Howling Abyss map also reduces healing and regeneration effects by 20% for every champion.
|Aura · Blink · Buff · Crowd Control · Damage · Dash · Debuff · Healing · On-hit Effects · Pet · Shield · Sight|