Grievous Wounds is a debuff that reduces all healing received by 40%.
- Katarina's Death Lotus applies Grievous Wounds to all targets hit for 3 seconds.
- Varus's Hail of Arrows creates an area of Desecrated Ground that afflicts enemies with Grievous Wounds while they remain inside.
- Grievous Wounds for 8 seconds if the target is below 35% health. passive causes all magic damage to apply
- Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds. passive causes all physical damage to apply
- Grievous Wounds for 5 seconds. passive causes all physical damage to apply
- The Murder Bridge map reduces all outsourced healing and regeneration effects by 50%.
- Grevious Wounds is generally used to limit or minimize healing of enemy champions such as Sona's Aria of Perseverance, Soraka's Astral Infusion, Trundle's Subjugate, Dr. Mundo's Sadism or Vladimir's Transfusion.
- Shields are a way of temporarily adding health to a champion that is not reduced by Grievous Wounds.