Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grievous Wounds is a debuff that reduces all healing received by 40%.
- Katarina's Death Lotus applies Grievous Wounds to all targets hit for 3 seconds.
- Varus' Hail of Arrows creates an area of Desecrated Ground that afflicts enemies with Grievous Wounds while they remain inside.
- Grievous Wounds for 8 seconds if the target is below 35% health. passive causes all magic damage to apply
- Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds. passive causes all physical damage to apply
- Grievous Wounds for 5 seconds. passive causes all physical damage to apply
- The Murder Bridge map reduces all outsourced healing and regeneration effects by 50%.
- Grevious Wounds is generally used to limit or minimize healing of enemy champions such as Sona's Aria of Perseverance, Soraka's Astral Infusion, Trundle's Subjugate, Dr. Mundo's Sadism or Vladimir's Transfusion.
- Shields are a way of temporarily adding health to a champion that is not reduced by Grievous Wounds.