Grievous Wounds is a debuff that reduces all healing received by 40%.
- Grievous Wounds to all targets hit for 3 seconds. applies
- Grievous Wounds while they remain inside. creates an area of Desecrated Ground that afflicts enemies with
- Unique – Executioner: Physical damage inflicts Grievous Wounds on enemy champions for 3 seconds. : Passive:
- Unique: Dealing magic damage to an enemy champion below 35% health inflicts Grievous Wounds to them for 8 seconds. : Passive:
- Unique – Executioner: Physical damage inflicts Grievous Wounds on enemy champions for 5 seconds. : Passive:
- true damage over 5 seconds, applying Grievous Wounds and revealing them for the duration. The sight will not reveal stealth champions. (600 range) (210 second cooldown) : Ignites an enemy champion, dealing
- The Murder Bridge map reduces all outsourced healing and regeneration effects by 50%.
- Grevious Wounds is generally used to limit or minimize healing of enemy champions such as , , , or .
- Shields are a way of temporarily adding health to a champion that is not reduced by Grievous Wounds.
- Grievous Wounds, alongside , or , is a great counter to .