Gromp is a large toad monster present on the visually upgraded version of Summoner's Rift. It is nearly identical to the now removed Wight.
Gromp begins fights with 100% attack speed and full damage, decaying over 5 attacks.
- Killing the Gromp grants 200 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Gromp's, you are granted an additional 30 experience.
, , , , ) grants an additional
- Totaling 250 - 460 (based on level difference) experience.
- According to Gromp's full name is Lord Grompulus Kevin Ribbiton of Croaksworth.
- Gromp Concept 1
- Gromp Concept 2
- Gromp Concept 3
- Gromp Concept 4
- Gromp Concept 5
- Gromp Concept 6
- Gromp Model
- Gromp Summoner Icon
- Champion with the 'Gift of the Toadstool' buff
- Initial jungle camp spawn increased to 1:52 from 1:49.
- Base attack damage increased to 70 from 45.
- New Effect: Attack damage decreases over the first five attacks to 50 (matching decaying attack speed over the first five attacks).
- New Effect: First two attacks are now shown as critical strikes.
- Experience reduced to 200 from 210.
- Now grants 25% less experience on first clear.
- Respawn timer increased to 2:30 from 1:40.
- Removed: Granting 'Gift of the Toadstool' buff upon