Guardian Angel is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- Passive must have at least a value of 950g for Guardian Angel to be gold efficient.
- Its passive will always activate before Blood Well and Rebirth, but after the Chrono Shift buff if the owner has it.
- If you use Ghost and Guardian Angel activates, Ghost will still be in effect after you have been revived.
- Selling and repurchasing the item will not reset the cooldown on its Unique Passive.
- The passive does not activate when killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- The healing boost of Spirit Visage (+20% to healing) affects its passive, causing it to restore 36% health in total.
- If its passive activates on Malzahar and his Voidlings are alive, they'll keep moving and attacking.
- If Dr. Mundo dies while under the effects of Sadism then he will continue to heal even as the passive is activating
- The name "Guardian Angel" is also used for an ability of the DotA hero Omniknight.
- Guardian Angel is one of only two items in the game to passively offer both armor and magic resistance; the other being Moonflair Spellblade.
- Recipe changed: Negatron Cloak + Chain Vest + 1310g = 2750g
- Total cost increased to 2750g from 2600g.
- Magic resist increased to 40 from 30.
- Combine cost increased to 1480g from 1200g.
- Armor reduced to 50 from 68.
- Magic resistance reduced to 30 from 38.
- Health and mana gained upon reviving changed to 30% of maximum health and mana from 750 health and 375 mana.
- Now displays its cooldown on the item itself rather than with a buff.
- Added a gray version of the cooldown icon for Guardian Angel.
- This item now removes most positive buffs from your champion when it activates.
- Now revives champions at 750 health and 375 mana instead of 40% health and mana.
- Will now display a timer showing how long until the effect is ready again.
- Guardian Angel will now only proc on cloned units if it was ready to activate when the clone was created. In other words, clones now sync their Guardian Angel states to the main champion when created.
- Clones that expire while being revived with Guardian Angel will no longer last permanently.
- Positive buffs are no longer lost on pseudo-death (ie Guardian Angel).
- Elixirs are no longer lost on pseudo-death (ie Guardian Angel).
- The item had its restoration amount on revival reduced to 40% from 50% of their health and mana.
- You can no longer teleport while being revived by Guardian Angel.
- Recipe cost increased to 1200g from 850g.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Fixed a bug which caused it to proc more often than once every 5 minutes.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Armor reduced to 75 from 80.
- Magic resist reduced to 40 from 45.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to respawn an infinite number of times with no cooldown.
Boots and enchantments
|SR TT CS HA