+40 magic resistance
|Passive||Unique: Revives your champion upon death, restoring 30% of your maximum health and mana after 4 seconds of stasis. 5 minute cooldown.|
Defense > Armor|
Defense > Magic Resist
|Item cost||2750g (1310g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- Its passive will always activate before Blood Well and Rebirth, but after the Chrono Shift buff if the owner has it.
- If you use Ghost and activates, Ghost will still be in effect after you have been revived.
- Selling and repurchasing the item will not reset the cooldown on its Unique Passive.
- The passive does not activate when killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- The healing boost of (+20% to healing) affects its passive, causing it to restore 36% health in total.
- If its passive activates on Malzahar and his Voidlings are alive, they'll keep moving and attacking.
- If Dr. Mundo dies while under the effects of Sadism then he will continue to heal even as the passive is activating
- The name "Guardian Angel" is also used for an ability of the DotA hero .
- is one of the only four items in the game to offer both armor and magic resistance; the others being , its upgrade, , and .