- 8% attack speed = 200
- 3 attack damage = 105
- 4 ability power = 87
- 64% attack speed = 1600
- 24 attack damage = 840
- 32 ability power = 696
- area of effect. is gold efficient with no stacks. Its gold efficiency increases by per stack, becoming gold efficient by the third stack and reaching gold efficiency at 8 stacks, without its
- item. It is best on basic attack-based champions who benefit from both attack damage and ability power ( Jax and Kayle). unique combination of traits make it something of a niche
- , and abilities that apply on-hit effects without actually resetting the autoattack timer, will not increase stacking speed, but will apply the on hit damage.
- secondary bolts will not increase stacking speed and will not apply on hit damage to units that are already damaged via the area of effect.
- Upon reaching 8 stacks, you gain Guinsoo's Rage, and a total of +64% attack speed, +54 attack damage, and +72 ability power, granting 33.5 bonus on-hit magic damage on an 350 range area of effect by itself.
- Guinsoo" Feak, one of the main creative minds behind League of Legends and creator of DotA Allstars. is named after Steve "
- Guinsoo's Rageblade is one of only three items that provide ability power alongside either attack damage or attack speed — the others being and .
- Guinsoo's Rageblade was one of the last items released before the launch of League of Legends itself.
- There once existed a bug that enabled Sion to attain negative ability power and 2.5 attack speed with Guinsoo's Rageblade alone.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade with at least 7 stacks gives the highest attack speed bonus in the game, at 56% or 64% with 8 stacks.