Guinsoo's Rageblade is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 35 attack damage = 1225
- 50 ability power = 1087.5
- 25% attack speed = 675
- 15 on-hit magic damage = 375
- is gold efficient without the passive effect, becomes gold efficient at one stack, and gold efficient at 6 stacks. With Guinsoo's Rageblade at max stacks and with its passive, it is cost efficient.
- item. It is best on basic attack-based champions who benefit from both attack damage and ability power and rely on on-hit effects or On-Action Effects for a major portion of their damage ( and ). unique combination of traits make it something of a niche
- Guinsoo's Rage and abilities that apply on-hit effects without actually resetting the autoattack timer, will not increase stacking speed, but will apply the on hit damage.
- secondary bolts will not increase stacking speed.
- Upon reaching 6 stacks, you gain Guinsoo's Rage, which combined with the item's base stats, will grant a total of +73% attack speed, +53 attack damage, +74 ability power, and 15 bonus on-hit magic damage. On hit effects will also trigger an additional time every other auto attack.
- Steve 'Guinsoo' Feak, one of the main creative minds behind League of Legends and creator of Defense of the Ancients: Allstars. is named after
- Guinsoo's Rageblade is one of only three items that provide ability power alongside either attack damage or attack speed – the others being and .
- Guinsoo's Rageblade was one of the last items released before the launch of League of Legends itself.
- There once existed a bug that enabled ability power and 2.5 attack speed with Guinsoo's Rageblade alone.  to attain negative
- Guinsoo's Rage's attack counter and empowered effect both occur on-attack, not on-hit. The item will not interact with abilities that apply on-hit effects (e.g. , , ).
- Additionally, effects that cause you to attack more than once will only be counted once (i.e. , and ) - you cannot increase the frequency that Phantom Hit will occur.
- Bolts generated by even when hitting 2 additional targets will still count only as 1 attack towards trigering Phantom Hit.
- For all intents and purposes, Phantom Hit is identical to except the "additional bolt" will target the same enemy as your attack target, but is modified to deal no base damage.
- The Phantom hit will proc both
and essentially doubling the AOE damage, however the titanic hydra is superior in this aspect as it also deals on-hit damage on the primary target.
- While dealing no base damage, Riot stated on-hit effects with AD ratios shouldn't be affected. Probable Bug: is not interacting with Guinsoo's Rage (both the 10% bonus damage and splash damage).
- One-use on-hit effects, such as and , remain one-use, as the on-hit effect will be consumed by the initial strike and be unavailable for the second.
- It is important to know the difference between an on-hit effect (which Phantom Hit will apply) and an on-attack effect (which Phantom Hit will not), these effects are listed below.
- Critical strike (e.g. for ).
- While life steal is not specifically disabled, the lack of base physical damage makes it ineffective.