"Crumble, before my wrath."
+40 ability power|
+30 attack damage
|Passive||life steal, and +10% spell vamp until out of combat. 30 second cooldown.|
Attack > Damage|
Attack > Attack Speed
Magic > Ability Power
|Item cost||2600g (865g)|
Total Stat Value (Fully Stacked) = 3606g
Total Stat Value (Surged) = 3375g
Total Stat Value (All Passives Up) = 5031g
- is statistically efficient with no stacks. Its stat efficiency increases by per stack, becoming efficient by the fourth stack and reaching stat efficiency at maximum stacks.
- Alternatively, the item becomes efficient while the user activates the passive at less than 50% health.
- With all passives at their maximum value, the item becomes efficient.
- The unique passive ends after 10 seconds of neither dealing nor receiving damage.
- Multiple autoattack and ability cast, but a champion can still only have eight stacks in total. s will give multiple stacks for each
- item. It is best on autoattack-based champions who benefit from both attack damage and ability power ( Jax), especially those who profit from being low on health ( Aatrox, Tryndamere, and Poppy). 's unique combination of traits make it something of a niche
- Guinsoo" Feak, one of the main creative minds behind League of Legends and creator of DotA Allstars. is named after Steve "
- is one of only four items that provide ability power alongside either attack damage or attack speed—the others being , , and .
- was one of the last items released before the launch of League of Legends itself.
- The icon for the unique passive's buff is the same as that of the removed summoner spell Surge. Additionally, the two share the same visual and audio effects.
- There once existed a bug that enabled Sion to attain negative ability power and maximum attack speed with alone.
- When fully stacked, and its secondary (surge) passive activated, gives the second highest attack speed bonus (52%) in the game of all Items, behind (70%).