Crumble, before my wrath
+40 ability power|
+30 attack damage
|Passive||attack speed, 10% life steal and 10% spell vamp until you exit combat. 30 second cooldown.|
Attack > Damage|
Attack > Attack Speed
Magic > Ability Power
|Item cost||2600g (865g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
Total Gold Value (Fully Stacked) = 3712.4g
Total Gold Value (during Passive) = 3331.7g
Total Gold Value (Fully Stacked, during Passive) = 5094.3g
- must have at least three stacks to be gold efficient.
- Alternatively, is gold efficient while its unique passive is in effect.
- Consider whether or is a better item for your champion. Both items offer similar stats, attack speed and ability power, and the decision may come down to whether you prefer cooldown reduction or attack damage and the unique passive's survivability.
- and have four stats in common: attack damage, ability power, life steal, and spell vamp. The choice may come down to how much each item costs ( = 2600g, = 3400g) or how much one values the attack speed granted only by or the constant life steal and spell vamp of .
- The unique passive synergizes well with basic attack based champions who benefit from being low on health with AP and AD ratios (for example, Aatrox and Tryndamere).
- The effect that triggers when your health is reduced below 50% shares an icon with the removed summoner spell, Surge. Additionally, it triggers the same sound effect, the same red glow beneath the champion and slightly increases the champion's model size.
- The effect ends 10 seconds after last dealing or taking damage.
- Once triggered, the effect refreshes as long as the champion remains in combat even if the champion's health is restored to above 50%.
- This item was one of the last launched before the launch of the game itself.
- It is named after Steve 'Guinsoo' Feak, one of the main creative minds behind the game and creator of DotA Allstars. Here is the story of its creation: CLICK THIS.
- has a similar icon to the DotA item Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse also named after him.
- The is one of only three items featuring ability power and attack damage in one item (the others being the and ). It is also the only item to give spell vamp and life steal that does not build out of or .
- According to stat value calculation, is the most cost efficient item when it has 8 stacks and has the under 50% health passive triggered, yielding a total of 30 attack damage, 72 ability power, 52% attack speed 10% spell vamp and life steal for only 2600 gold. Some champions, like Nidalee have no problem indefinitely keeping all 8 stacks by continuously using Pounce and Aspect of the Cougar (which cost no mana).
- Multiple will give multiple stacks for every autoattack or ability cast but will not increase the cap of 8 stacks.
- There once existed a bug that enabled Sion to attain negative ability power and maximum attack speed with this item alone.
- This item was made to fit Corki.