Haunting Guise is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 107.2% gold efficient.
The 2010 Harrowing celebration. It was the same item with a different name and picture.
was a Seasonal item for the
is an almost-perfect homonym of "haunting eyes" - an allusion to its portrait and to the common idiom.
- Combine cost increased to 640 from 565 (total cost remains the same due to price being reduced).
- Magic penetration reduced to 15 from 20.
- Used in new item recipe:
- Fixed a tooltip bug where said it provided 180 health and 20 ability power, when it actually provided 200 health and 25 ability power.
- Fixed a bug in which was displaying the wrong stat bonuses.
- Ability power increased to 25 from 20.
- Health increased to 200 from 180.
- Spell vamp has been removed from this item.
- 180 health.
- 20 ability power.
- Unique passive: +20 magic penetration
- Unique passive: +10% spell vamp (5% for multi-target spells).
- Low Tier Health / Mana regeneration Item with cooldown reduction and magic penetration.
- Built from , and .
- Unique passive: 20 Magic penetration.
- Cost: 1337 .
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments