Haunting Guise is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- Haunting Guise is 107.2% gold efficient.
The Pumpkin Guise was a Seasonal item for the 2010 Harrowing celebration. It was the same item with a different name and picture.
Haunting Guise is an almost-perfect homonym of "haunting eyes," an allusion to its portrait and to the common idiom.
- Combine cost increased to 640g from 565g (total cost remains the same due to Ruby Crystal's price being reduced).
- Fixed a tooltip bug where Haunting Guise said it provided 180 health and 20 ability power, when it actually provided 200 health and 25 ability power.
- Fixed a bug in which Haunting Guise was displaying the wrong stat bonuses.
- Ability power increased to 25 from 20.
- Health increased to 200 from 180.
- Spell vamp has been removed from this item.
- 180 health.
- 20 ability power.
- Unique passive: +20 magic penetration
- Unique passive: +10% spell vamp (5% for multi-target spells).
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments
|SR TT CS HA