- For restoring a champion's health in general, see Healing.
|Effect||Heals the caster and the target nearest to the cursor (prioritizes the most wounded allied champion if no allied champions are near the cursor) for 75 + (15 × level) health, also increasing both targets' movement speed by 30% for 1 second.|
|Range||Self, 850 for ally|
This spell can be used to save a life when low on health and under attack. It is commonly used to get an early first blood by healing oneself for more than one's opponent expects. It is also a skill used for "baiting", where you make your champion appear weaker than it actually is, to lure your enemies out of position or to get them to tower dive you. A similar baiting tactic is also commonly used with Barrier.
This summoner spell is considered by many to be vastly superior to Barrier for a number of reasons - the heal is permanent, affects two people instead of one, gives a 30% speed boost to yourself and your ally, and you cannot heal while at full health (being able to activate the spell requires missing at least one health, whereas Barrier can be completely wasted). However, Barrier is not affected by Healing reduction.
Table of heal strength
- Healed champions are debuffed for 35 seconds, causing subsequent Heal casts on them to be 50% less effective for that period.
- Heal is affected by any form of personal health gain modifier on yourself (but only yourself), including:
- Vladimir's Tides of Blood by 16 / 20 / 24 / 28 / 32% at 4 stacks.
- Trundle's Frozen Domain by 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20%, while he's inside the buff field.
- Olaf's Vicious Strikes gives 1% enhanced healing from all sources for every 2% of his missing health.
- by 20%.
- Second Wind by 10% when under 25% health.