|Effects||Heal heals oneself for 75 + 15 × level and every allied unit for the same amount.|
|Cast range||Self (PBAoE), with a radius of 300.|
|Related mastery||Summoner's Resolve|
|Mastery effect||Passively increases health by 5 per level|
Heal is a 'non-targeted' Summoner spell. This spell instantly restores a portion of health for your champion and all nearby allied units.
This spell is a plain healing skill that can be used to save your life. It is commonly used to get an early first blood where people underestimate the amount of health that heal replenishes. It is also a skill used for 'baiting', where you make your champion appear weaker than it actually is, to lure them out of position or to get them to tower dive you.
- Heal applies a 35 second debuff that reduces all subsequent Summoner Heal spells, aside from your own, by 50%. This debuff does not affect Lifesteal, Spell Vamp, Health Regen or Champion Heal spells but only other allies' Summoner Heals.
- Heal is affected by any form of personal health gain modifier on yourself, including;
- The cool down of heal can be reduced by;
- Mastermind for 4/7/10%, granting a cool down of 288/279/270 seconds respectively.
- for 30%, granting a cool down of 210 seconds.
- Eleisa's Miracle AND Mastermind stack multiplicatively, granting a cool down of 201.6/195.3/189
- Contrary to popular belief, the mastery effect grants 5 HP per level passively, not increasing the heal itself, granting champion 90 more maximum health at level 18.
- Heal does not affect turrets or jungle monsters.
- Heal does effect allied minions and pets.
- Heal had different values and mechanics Pre patch V220.127.116.11.
Table of health restoration Edit