Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Health Relics are located in four spots along the Howling Abyss, in front and behind the first towers in each team. They gives you health and mana/fury/energy. Any champion can pick up a health relic by walking over them.
Health relics spawn at 3:00 and respawn 40 seconds after being picked up.
Health relic restore
Health relics restore [81 + (13 × Champion's level)] health.
If your champion resource is mana, you restore
- Until level 5: [90 + (10 × Champion's level)].
- Until level 8: [100 + (10 × Champion's level)].
- Until level 11: [110 + (10 × Champion's level)].
- Until level 14: [120 + (10 × Champion's level)].
- Until level 17: [130 + (10 × Champion's level)].
- Level 18: [140 + (10 × Champion's level)].
If your champion resource is energy, you receive 20 energy.
If your champion resource is fury, the amount you get depends on the champion:
- Renekton receives 10 fury.
- Shyvana receives 6 fury.
- Tryndamere and Rek'Sai receive 20 fury.
- Others don't receive fury.
- Health relics count as you were healing yourself, so are affected by effects like: