||"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section contains obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Heart of Gold
Unique: Gain +5 gold per 10 seconds.|
Defense > Health|
Heart of Gold was an advanced item in League of Legends.
- paid for itself after 27 minutes and 30 seconds. If it was sold, it paid for itself after 13 minutes and 46 seconds.
- It was the most expensive of all gold-generating items.
- The item's appearance as a turtle shell is a reference to an obscure myth whereby gold or some assorted treasure can be obtained by breaking or prying open the turtle's shell.
- The item was removed because it allowed non-support characters access to free extra gold, as it gave health and built into items that bruisers could use well.
- The added in Season 4 is very similar to this item.
- Health reduced to 200 from 250.
- Now indicates in the tooltip how much gold it has generated over the course of the game.
- Gold per 10 effect is now Unique. It won't stack when the bonus comes from itself, but it will stack when having different items.
- Recipe changed to + 350g = 825g from + + 200g = 975g.
- Armor component removed.
- Combine cost increased to 350g from 200g.
- Health increased to 250 from 200.
- No longer displays a +x gold over the champion although it is still granting the gold.
- Refund value reduced to 50% from 70%.
- Recipe: + + 200g
- +200 health
- +27 armor
- Generates 5 gold every 10 seconds.