||"You belong in a museum!"
The subject of this article was removed from League of Legends.
- The information displayed is no longer relevant to League of Legends, but exists here for historical purposes.
Heart of Gold
Unique: Gain +5 gold per 10 seconds.|
Defense > Health|
Heart of Gold was an advanced item in League of Legends. 
- Heart of Gold paid for itself after 27 minutes and 30 seconds. If it was sold, it paid for itself after 13 minutes and 46 seconds.
- It was the most expensive of all gold-generating items.
- The item's appearance as a turtle shell is a reference to an obscure myth whereby gold or some assorted treasure can be obtained by breaking or prying open the turtle's shell.
- The item was removed because it allowed non-support characters access to free extra gold, as it gave health and built into items that bruisers could use well.
- The Relic Shield added in Season 4 is very similar to this item.
Boots and enchantments
|Heart of Gold
|SR TT CS HA