|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Chinese artwork Edit
- Heimerdinger was designed by Ezreal (person).
- Heimerdinger is voiced by Dennis Collins Johnson, who also voices Gangplank and Taric.
- His name is a combination of the names of , a physicist known for being the "father" of the atomic bomb, and , one of the fathers of quantum physics.
- Heimerdinger's walking animation is often referred to by players and Rioters alike as "derpy", highlighted as one of his unique qualities, as shown in this video.
- Heimerdinger has the lowest armor of all champions at level 18 at 61.
- Heimerdinger was able to place up to 3 H-28G Evolution Turrets, utilizing a glitch with Syndra's Force of Will by placing 2 turrets and having 1 picked up by an enemy Syndra. During the stasis Heimerdinger could place one more turret, having a total of three turrets when Force of Will ended.
- His walking quote "For great science" is a reference to the internet meme "For great justice ", which originated from the Engrish translation of the game Zero Wing.
- His other walking quote, "Back, you dirty ape, back!" is a reference to .
- Rumble's League Judgment contains a quote from Heimerdinger, who insults him in a technical manner: "The probability of your continued existence is rapidly approaching zero."
- Alien Invader Heimerdinger is a reference to
, a comedic alien invasion movie.
- The skin changes the look of his turrets to retro sci-fi rayguns.
- Piltover Customs Heimerdinger changes the look of his turrets to engines.
- The skin's art background has the Hot Rod Corki flying vehicle.
- Blast Zone Heimerdinger's Chinese artwork is used as an image to show that the League of Legends store is under maintenance.
- Heimerdinger created Master Yi's goggles, the Seven Lenses of Insight.
- Heimerdinger also created Corki's Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter (ROFL copter).