- 40 attack damage = 1400
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 15% "life steal" = 562.5
- 15% "spell vamp" = 412.5
- Similarly, items that grant both attack damage and ability power. is along with one of the only two
- The Lion Heart, 's ultimate weapon in and , though the Hextech Gunblade has a larger and more greenish blade as opposed to the Lion Heart's blue. In an added FFVIII reference, the , which is needed to fuse the Hextech Gunblade, takes its name from Squall's initial weapon. is a recurring weapon in the Final Fantasy franchise. the Hextech Gunblade most closely resembles the
- Hextech Gunblade active heals you with the heal it provides, synergizing with itself.
- Hextech Gunblade improves magic damage dealt to scale with your ability power. active ability's cast range from 550 to 700 and causes the
- As evidenced by Ekko, Hextech Gunblade was designed in Piltover.
- Unlike Malzahars Voidling. Hextech Gunblade also heals for damage dealt by summoned pets such as