- 40 attack damage = 1440
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 10% life steal = 550
- 20% spell vamp = 550
- The base stats are gold efficient, without the passive and active effects.
- life steal and spell vamp, excluding the passive effect for which triggers when the champion falls below 50% health. is the only item in the League of Legends which grants both
- Similarly, attack damage and ability power is along with and one of the only items that grant both
- The Lion Heart, 's ultimate weapon in and , though the Hextech Gunblade has a larger and more greenish blade as opposed to the Lion Heart's blue. In an added FFVIII reference, the Hextech Revolver, which is needed to fuse the Hextech Gunblade, takes its name from Squall's initial weapon. is a recurring weapon in the Final Fantasy franchise. The Hextech Gunblade most closely resembles the
- spell vamp it provides, synergizing with itself. active heals you with the
- improves active ability's cast range from 550 to 700 and causes the magic damage dealt to scale with your ability power.
- Using a gives you the potential to take 9 seconds off the active's cooldown with every auto attack if the extra bolts also hit enemy champions.
- As evidenced by Ekko the was designed in Piltover.