- 40 attack damage = 1440
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 10% life steal = 550
- 20% spell vamp = 550
- is gold efficient, without its active.
- Hextech Gunblade is champions that can not make good use of the attack damage and life steal. gold efficient, without its active, on
- life steal and spell vamp, excluding the passive effect of which triggers when the champion falls below 50% health. is the only item in the game which grants both
- Similarly, Hextech Gunblade is along with attack damage and ability power. and one of the only items that grant both
- The Lion Heart, 's ultimate weapon in and , though the Hextech Gunblade has a larger and more greenish blade as opposed to the Lion Heart's blue. In an added FFVIII reference, the , which is needed to fuse the Hextech Gunblade, takes its name from Squall's initial weapon. is a recurring weapon in the Final Fantasy franchise. the Hextech Gunblade most closely resembles the
- Hextech Gunblade active heals you with the spell vamp it provides, synergizing with itself.
- Hextech Gunblade improves magic damage dealt to scale with your ability power. active ability's cast range from 550 to 700 and causes the
- Using a auto attack if the extra bolts also hit enemy champions. gives you the potential to take 9 seconds off the active's cooldown with every
- As evidenced by Ekko, Hextech Gunblade was designed in Piltover.