Hextech Sweeper is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- The base stats are 104.8% gold efficient, without its unique passive and active.
- New recipe: + + 330g = 2130g
- Old recipe: + + 330g = 2000g
- Stats: +225 health, +25 armor, +250 mana
- Health reduced to 225 from 250.
- Now grants 25 armor.
- Now grants 250 mana.
- Combine cost reduced to 330g from 530g.
- Total cost reduced to 2000g from 2200g.
- New recipe: + + 530g = 2200g
- Old recipe: + + + 200g = 1920g
- Cost increased to 2200g from 1900g.
- Combine cost increased to 530g from 200g.
- Health reduced to 250 from 300.
- Ability Power reduced to 40 from 50.
- No longer grants Movement Speed.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 10%.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Revealing mist duration reduced to 5 seconds from 10.
- Lingering reveal duration reduced to 3 seconds from 6.
- Active cast range decreased to 800 from 1200.
- New Unique passive - Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed.
- New recipe: + + + 200g = 1920g
- Cost increased to 1920 from 1435, combine cost increased to 200 from 150.
- +50 ability power
- +300 health
- Unique Passive: +10% cooldown reduction
- Unique Passive: +10% movement speed
- Unique Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown).
- New recipe: + + 150g = 1435g
- Ability power reduced to 25 from 40.
- Active effect duration increased to 10 seconds from 6.
- Updated tooltip to be more clear that its Passive ability grants vision of stealthed units.
- Updated the targeting cursor, particle, and vision debuff.
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments