Catch me if you can!
- Jinx's debuff states "Cait and Vi are chasing you. How fun! Cops Outsmarted:" followed by her total number of Caitlyn/Vi kills/assists.
- Caitlyn and Vi's debuff states "Jinx is causing chaos again. How obnoxious... Criminals Apprehended:" followed by their Jinx kills/assists.
Additionally, Jinx gains 1 bonus gold for each cop she outsmarts; and Caitlyn and Vi gain 1 bonus gold for each criminal they apprehend. Assists count.
While similar, Sejuani and Bristle only drop one soul between them. This had led to a joke among the community that Sejuani has ginger hair in reference to the internet meme that gingers have no soul. 
Good Enough To Eat
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Inverse Ninja Strength
Ninjas are more effective when they work alone. For every Ninja on your team beyond yourself, you lose 1 health.
This is only true for champions who have the "This unit is a flippin' ninja!" cosmetic buff. Other champions with ninja skins, such as Ninja Rammus, do not count.
On The Prowl
They also share a selection of special taunts.
Pirates vs. Ninjas
(removed) The pirate and ninja champions of the League start the game with a cosmetic buff informing you of their position. There is no requirement to obtain this buff other than playing one of the below-listed champions:
- Akali, Kennen, Shen and Zed - Ninja: "This unit is a flippin' ninja!"
- Gangplank - Pirate: "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate!"
- Miss Fortune - Pirate Hunter: "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate... Hunter!"
Plants vs. Zombies
Protection From Sunlight
This includes all Commando skins, Surfer Singed, Classic and Aristocrat Vayne, Vandal Twitch, Vandal Gragas, Safari and Officer Caitlyn, Dragon Fist Lee Sin, Corporate Mundo, Hired Gun Graves and Riot Graves.
Contrary to popular belief, Sunlight does not deal 1 less damage to Neon Strike Vi.
Rise of the Thorns
- When hit by Leona's Sunlight passive, Zyra's character model grows slightly, as do her plants.
- When Maokai is very close to Zyra, he gains 1 movement speed.
Volibear vs. Zilean
- Volibear's hidden passive grants him a buff whenever there is a Zilean on the enemy team that says "Chronokeeper Hater; Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends." He also shouts out special emotes whenever he kills Zilean and receives 11 extra gold.
- Zilean's hidden passive grants him a buff whenever there is a Volibear is on the enemy team that says "Armored Bear Hater; In my day, we would never have allowed an armored bear into the League of Legends." and receives 10 extra gold from killing Volibear.