If special taunts toward , Caitlyn receives the debuff . This debuff lasts until Caitlyn damages the source or dies.or perform one of their
- : "Agitated: How agitating."
- : "Agitated: And you thought Vi was obnoxious."
Catch me if you can!
Wheneveris on an opposing team to and/or , they each gain a debuff titled,
- debuff states "Cait and Vi are chasing you. How fun! Cops Outsmarted: X" followed by her total number of Caitlyn/Vi kills/assists.
- and debuff states "Jinx is causing chaos again. How obnoxious... Criminals Apprehended: X" followed by their Jinx kills/assists.
While similar, and only drop one soul between them. This had led to a joke among the community that Sejuani has ginger hair in reference to the internet meme that gingers have no soul.
Scoring a Pentakill will grantthe buff, , which rejoices his successful "correction" of his opponents' living status. This is purely cosmetic.
Good Enough To Eat
When scores the killing blow on a small champion, Chompers will eat the body - hiding the corpse that champion would usually leave on the ground.
This has been confirmed to affect:, , an enemy , , , , , and . However, it does not seem to affect , or .
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Activating will give a buff and the tooltip reads "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger". This is a reference to a Daft Punk song by the same name.
Inverse Ninja Strength
Ninjas are more effective when they work alone. For every Ninja on your team beyond yourself, you lose 1 health.
This is only true for champions who have the "This unit is a flippin' ninja!" cosmetic buff. Other champions with ninja skins, such as , do not count. [ | ]
On The Prowl
They also share a selection of special taunts.
Plants vs. Zombies
Protection From Sunlight
deals 1 less damage (before magic resistance) to champions wearing sunglasses. This has been officially stated in-game as a Did you know? trivia fact.
This includes all Commando skins, , [ | ] and [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ] and [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ] and [ | ]. [ | ]
Contrary to popular belief, Sunlight does not deal 1 less damage to . [ | ]
Rise of the Thorns
- When hit by passive, character model grows slightly, as do her plants.
- When is very close to , he gains 1 movement speed.
Volibear vs. Zilean
Tom 'Zileas' Cadwells' opposition to an armored bear champion on the forums.and share a rivalry, stemming from
- special emotes whenever he kills and receives extra 11. hidden passive grants him a buff whenever there is a on the enemy team that says ; Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends." He also shouts out
- 10 from killing . hidden passive grants him a buff whenever there is a is on the enemy team that says ; In my day, we would never have allowed an armored bear into the League of Legends." and receives extra
Pirates vs. Ninjas
The pirate and ninja champions of the League start the game with a cosmetic buff informing you of their position. There is no requirement to obtain this buff other than playing one of the below-listed champions:
- , , and - : "This unit is a flippin' ninja!"
- - : "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate!"
- - : "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate... Hunter!"