If special taunts toward , Caitlyn receives the debuff . This debuff lasts until Caitlyn damages the source or dies.or perform one of their
- : "Agitated: How agitating."
- : "Agitated: And you thought Vi was obnoxious."
Wheneveris on an opposing team to and/or , they each gain a debuff titled,
- debuff states "Cait and Vi are chasing you. How fun! Cops Outsmarted: X" followed by her total number of Caitlyn/Vi kills/assists.
- and debuff states "Jinx is causing chaos again. How obnoxious... Criminals Apprehended: X" followed by their Jinx kills/assists.
While similar, and only drop one soul between them. This had led to a joke among the community that Sejuani has ginger hair in reference to the internet meme that gingers have no soul.
Scoring a Pentakill will grantthe buff, , which rejoices his successful "correction" of his opponents' living status. This is purely cosmetic.
Good Enough To Eat
When scores the killing blow on a small champion, Chompers will eat the body - hiding the corpse that champion would usually leave on the ground.
This has been confirmed to affect:, , an enemy , , , , , and . However, it does not seem to affect , or .
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Activating will give a buff and the tooltip reads "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger". This is a reference to a Daft Punk song by the same name.
Inverse Ninja Strength
Ninjas are more effective when they work alone. For every Ninja on your team beyond yourself, you lose 1 health.
On The Prowl
They also share a selection of special taunts.
Plants vs. Zombies
Protection From Sunlight
deals 1 less damage (before magic resistance) to champions wearing sunglasses. This has been officially stated in-game as a Did you know? trivia fact.
Rise of the Thorns
- When hit by passive, character model grows slightly, as do her plants.
- When is very close to , he gains 1 movement speed.
Volibear vs. Zilean
Tom 'Zileas' Cadwells' opposition to an armored bear champion on the forums. They each gain a passive buff when they are on opposing teams:and share a rivalry, stemming from
- Chronokeeper Hater
Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends.
Pirates vs. Ninjas
The pirate and ninja champions of the League start the game with a cosmetic buff informing you of their position. There is no requirement to obtain this buff other than playing one of the below-listed champions:
- , , and - : "This unit is a flippin' ninja!"
- - : "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate!"
- - : "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate... Hunter!"