Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Homeguard is a bonus granted automatically to all champions from the 20 minute mark.
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- Homeguard activates upon entering/spawning on your starting platform.
- Simply standing on the stairs will not grant the buff; champions must stand on the center of the platform where they are dropped after spawning or recalling.
- This buff dramatically reduces the time needed to fully regenerate at the fountain, making it effective at outlasting enemies sieging the entrance of your base.
- It is possible to Teleport to a distant location while still standing on the starting platform, allowing you to utilize the speed elsewhere. This can often catch opponents off guard, especially with champions that usually have a hard time catching up with enemies.
- This enchantment ridiculously speeds up your walking animation, leading to some hilarious moments on champions such as Nautilus, Pantheon, Vayne, and Zac.