Hunter's Machete is a basic item in League of Legends. It can only be purchased if you have as a summoner spell.
- You can only buy this item if you have .
- Considerations for which jungler set variance to take hold under the following pretenses based on what the enemy is expecting you to do and what viability you have to outlet amongst your position in the teams lineup (pub, ranked, composition strategy).
- Time spent in jungle predominance - Dragon totem. Heavy ganking requires heavy mana which you can time by waiting in jungle bush and stacking regen before ganks.
- Time spent in lane AND river - hunters machete. You can leach hp after getting low by stacking lifesteal and the buff from scuttler crab.
- Attack speed basis & ones profeciency to kite between hits, mitigating & minimizing creep leach. Even if you are attack speed based, if you can kite control the mob by stacking them behind themselves so they can't get into auto range or timing your spacings correctly to stack multiple hits before the creep responds it can still be worth taking dragon totem through jungle as an aa based clearer.
- , , and its upgrades are the only non-consumable items that grant no direct stats.
- jungle. is an alternative to the to start in the