- passive. is gold efficient without its
- Iceborn Gauntlet's passive must be worth at least 100 for it to be considered gold efficient.
- was originally named Frozen Fist, and is still sometimes referred to as such.
- Icy Zone's area of effect damage does not include the damage from the actual attack itself, or any on-hit effects such as Nasus's Siphoning Strike or Gangplank's Parrrley.
- The main-target, non-splash 100% base attack damage bonus procs off lifesteal.
- Icy Zone will trigger against structures. The area of effect damage and slow still apply around the structure as normal. As such, it might trigger turret aggro if any enemy champion nearby the turret is hit.
- Iceborn Gauntlet refers to the Freljordians who were given power by the Frozen Watchers. These people were called Iceborn. Their leader was Lissandra.
- Icy Zone's radius is actually 215.75 units, because of Iceborn Gauntlet's own 65 armor.