Immortal Journey is a series of Parallel Universe skins in League of Legends, featuring champions as Spiritual warriors wielding powerful weapons.
- Long ago, in an ancient land, many souls gathered beneath the gods to test the limits of their power. Foolish and arrogant, brave and just, their journeys are written into the immortal pages of history...
- A pupil of a famous martial arts school, Fiora pined after her fellow student Yi, but was never able to win his heart. Now she pursues him as he searches for the fabled sword of jade, to protect the artifact from the man she once loved.
- S|L] [
- Long ago, the demigoddess Irelia challenged a headstrong dragon king to a duel, defeating him before all the members of his assembled court. In his hubris, he lashed out at her, and in return she sealed his power within her sacred blade, so that he might find humility among humankind.
- S|L] [
- Janna is the guardian of an ancient sword made of the purest jade, hidden at the bottom of a silent lake. Those who wield this weapon are granted immortality, and so she must remain steadfast in order to protect it.
- The God Staff was once an earthly champion, who searched fruitlessly for a weapon worthy of his power. At the twilight of his life, he finally came across a staff glowing with the light of the gods-granting him immortality, and even greater strength.
- The arrogant wielder of the God Fist was once a mortal boy, tasked by his predecessor to defeat the master of each martial arts school while blindfolded, before facing him at the peak of a treacherous mountain. Emerging victorious, the boy assumed his title-as well as his immortal sight.
- S|L] [
- A pupil of a famous martial arts school, Yi has dedicated his life to the purity and art of combat. And yet, in his heart, he knows he is worthy of the fabled sword of jade, and a power beyond mere mortality...
- S|L] [
- A haughty dragon king of the south seas, Talon accepted a duel from the demigoddess Irelia, only to be defeated in his own throne room. Humiliated, he lashed out at her... and she sealed his power within her blade, tasking him with finding new purpose in the mortal realm.
- An ascendant being of nearly limitless power, Radiant Wukong has undertaken a great journey to test his skills against history's greatest warriors. However, overcoming his quick temper and impulsive nature might be his greatest challenge yet.
"There was an age when darkness smothered all hope. A traveler arrived, late into that twilight hour, bearing with him the first light of dawn."
Legend tells of a land choked to darkness under the grip of two fell queens, their sigils wolf and serpent.
A traveler arrived on one gray morning and beheld an ancient evil buried beneath the pale queens' mortal disguises.
Revealing his own true form, the traveler shattered their porcelain shells, exposing the blackened spirits within.
The three fought a brutal battle, crashing into the violent sea and out of sight, save for the echoing flashes of the wanderer's light.
As the new day broke, the forgotten glow of dawn speared the fading clouds and the last year became the next. Though the dark still lurked beyond every doused flame, the people no longer feared the night. The traveler had brought radiant hope with the rising dawn."
Trials of the God Fist
THE MAN CLIMBED THE MOUNTAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME.
He remembered his first ascent perfectly, although he was just a boy when he first reached the mythical peak in search of the God Fist.
But the God Fist deemed him unworthy of any training and told the boy that he must first defeat each master in each school. Once he had done so, the boy could fight the God Fist.
The boy was a young man when he returned, although the God Fist looked the same as he had before. The young man had completed his impossible task: he had spent his years fighting and had bested each master in each school.
But the God Fist remained unimpressed by the young man’s incredible feats. “You must do it again,” said the God Fist, “and this time, you must be blindfolded. As long as you need mortal sight, you will be no challenge.”
The young man protested, but the God Fist said no more.
Where the Heavens Touch the Earth
The snow howls outside the window
As we sit at the foot of our Master.
A blue frost reflected in her eyes,
Silvered light caresses her hair.
Winter days freeze the mountain,
Yet the melody of Spring remains.
The heartwood will burn to cinders
While the timeless wind beckons.
Our Master sets a journey before us,
To seek immortality’s secrets.
For where the heavens touch the earth,
Revelation will surely bloom.
For where the earth greets the sky,
She guards a blade of Myth.
A scarlet shadow reflected in the lotus pond,
And gossamer sleeves trail mystery through the wind.
Metal, forged from stone hard and ancient,
A thirsty blade quenched in a river of stars.
Possession casts all sense into oblivion
As the eight mortal sufferings are blown away.
The greenwood grows fiercely
And the wild flame blossoms, eager to meet fate.
Riled and unpredictable, blades flash like dragons.
Her elegant hand teases their destiny.
Seven eyes gaze from an immortal plane,
With eight facets of a heart clear and crystalline.
Is there a choice of perfection;
The God Staff stood before a towering mountain, shrouded in dwindling twilight. He struck the earth with his staff; it answered with a soft rumble. He struck again; the rumble swelled to a roar, and shook free a storm of granite. The third strike brought silence. Silence, until a seismic shriek cracked the skies, and the mountain broke apart.
“Imagine that.” The God’s audacious grin slashed the growing night. “A real weapon.”
- Related Music
- Related Videos