- is gold efficient without its passive.
- critical strike chance built by 50% (Assuming critical damage equals +100% AD, 1% critical strike chance is approximately equal to +1% AD on-hit. Higher critical damage directly affects on-hit damage and thus its gold value).
Therefore, its gold efficiency increases by for every critical strike chance % built, including its own. 's passive increases the gold value of all
- is gold efficient with its passive.
Only the boldest of men and women dare take the risky trip to the hottest spot in Valoran, in the very center of the Shurima Desert. Those who successfully make the journey may bathe their swords in a magical pool of the purest water known to this world. Any edge dipped into this pool will stay sharper and strike truer than any other sword.
- Lineage II, which are the strongest weapons available. bears similarities to the Infinity Shaper. shares its name with a set of Infinity Weapons from the game
- As hinted in its lore, the Infinity Edge got its powers from the Oasis of the Dawn located in the Ancient Shuriman Capital, the once center of the vast Shuriman Empire. The Oasis is described as a pool with many magical properties.
- shopkeeper's bag. was in the old Summoner's Rift map, specifically in the