"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Innervating Locket was a legendary item in League of Legends.
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 28: Alowicious Chucat Dies in Magical Fire).
- Innervating Locket became very popular after it was used on the Ionia vs Noxus showmatch, which prompted its removal a week later (Ryan 'Morello' Scott clarified the removal had been planned before the match)
by summoner 'Guardsman Bob' during
- The changes in patch V188.8.131.52 were likely made to prevent from abusing the item.
- Its eventual removal was most likely due to it becoming a source of near-infinite sustain for champions with low ability cooldowns (Udyr in particular).
- Numerous times was Innervating Locket rumored to be reintroduced (at GamesCom 2011, before Season 2012 started) but it never did and was replaced by .
- On Nexus Blitz's release, streamer Hashinshin requested via Twitter that Innervating Locket be reintroduced (his post must hit 4444 retweets to be added in). The item might return.
- No longer grants aura while the holder is dead.
- Upgrade cost reduced to 450 from 850
- Health reduced to 430 from 475
- Unique Aura: Nearby allies gain 20 health regeneration per 5 seconds and 9 mana regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Unique passive: +10% cooldown reduction.
- Unique passive: When you use an ability, you regenerate 50 health and 20 mana over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3-second cooldown and no longer affects allies.
- Only half benefit to allies.
- Cooldown increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Fixed a bug where it would not proc on your first spell cast.
- Fixed a bug where it sometimes would not proc when it should.
- Health reduced to 475 from 500.
- Recipe cost increased to 850 from 800.
- No longer triggered by , toggled spells, etc.
- July 10, 2009 Patch
- Combine cost increased to 800 from 500.
- June 12, 2009 Patch
- Mana restored reduced to 20 from 25.
- May 29, 2009 Patch
- Changed functionality to leave a buff to increase health/mana over the course of 2 seconds (to lower the strength of multiple units with lockets).
- May 15, 2009 Patch
- Recipe cost reduced to 500 from 600.