Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Shortly after the Ionia vs Noxus Showmatch , where Guardsman Bob showed Innervating Locket's potential on Udyr, the item became very popular and was removed from the game a week later. Morello says there were plans to remove the item before the showmatch.
- In V188.8.131.52, Innervating Locket was likely remade to suppress the potential supporting power of Sona.
- Innervating Locket was rumored to be re-introduced in Season 2.
- Several employees at GamesCom '11 also mentioned a possible re-introduction of the Innervating Locket.
- The Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 28 included a "hint" that would be reintroduced.
- The item was never re-introduced, though a new "locket" was added - .
- In the 20th Summoner Showcase, Nika 'Nikasaur' Harper (a Riot employee), linked to a video by GeneralCacti about Udyr and an innervating locket.
- Innervating Locket may also have been removed due to Champions like Udyr who possess low cooldowns on their abilities, allowing for the passive on Innervating Locket to become a source of near infinite sustain for such champions.