"This item is dedicated in honor of Ionia's victory over Noxus in the Rematch for the Southern Provinces on 10 December, 20 CLE."
Unique: +15% cooldown reduction
Magic > Cooldown Reduction|
|Item cost||1000g (675g)|
- are 105.3% gold efficient.
- The are a favoured choice on AD casters, who prefer the CDR to the attack speed of the other main offensive AD boot choice, the , and don't tend to get as much CDR from their other items as mages (who for this reason tend to buy instead).
- Many supports also pick up these boots, as their utility to their team tends to come in a large part from their abilities.
- Mages can also pick those boots instead of , but they have to buy other magic penetration items such as to compensate.
- When picking those boots, keep in mind that sometimes it may be better to buy other boots, such as or , as the defensive stats may be sometimes more useful than the extra cooldown reduction, or you have other ways to reach the cooldown reduction cap.
- Sorcery. It can be used to reach the CDR cap of 40% without cooldown reduction runes or buying extraneous cooldown reduction. and a fully stacked are the only items that grants an amount of cooldown reduction that isn't a multiple of 10, making them work well with