- When active Irelia's Mantle of Decorum on her back will glow (brighter the more enemy champions in range) and the status bar will display Ionian Fervor's buff.
- Ionian Fervor does not reduce the duration of displacements or suppression.
is a single-targeted dash
- Bladesurge will only allow Irelia to dash through walls if there is enough space for her on the other side.
- Damage is not dealt to the target if Irelia is disrupted before she reaches their location.
- But the damage cannot be dodged via instant displacement ()
- If the target dies within a very short time (~0.5 seconds) of performing Bladesurge its cooldown will still refresh.
- Hiten Style does not have a cast time and does not interrupt Irelia's movement.
- Hiten Style's true damage does not affect structures but the passive healing does.
- The on-hit healing is not lost while Hiten Style is on cooldown.
is a single-targeted ability.
is a linear, pass-through skillshot
- Once active Irelia has 10 seconds to use all four charges before Transcendent Blades goes on cooldown, or does so immediately if all four blades have been used before the duration expires.
- All activations of Transcendent Blades have no cast time and do not interrupt Irelia's movement.
- Each one counts as a trigger for the purposes of Spellblade.
- When first activated there is a 1 second internal cooldown before the second blade can be fired.
- Remaining blades have the regular 0.5 seconds one for each activation.
- If Irelia dies and is revived ( , ) she will regain all Transcendent Blades charges regardless of how many she had left before dying.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.