- Playing As
- If you are against a ranged champion, it is best to rush and synergize with to farm up as you are not going to attack them as much and allows you to properly CS to not get behind. While in a melee matchup, is the best way to go for its wave clear and DPS for 1v1s.
- Timing and use of your abilities properly allows you to maximize damage output by quickly stacking and maintaining .
- Placement of your is critical to stunning targets in addition to gaining stacks of .
- Large/epic monsters and Champions that have been marked by or are temporarily visible through fog of war. This can be used to your advantage to speed jungle clears or by ambushing enemy champions with .
- In the early game, after maxing your Q - , it is best to max your E - second because you can use it against to lower their health and grant resets to .
- Playing Against
- When Irelia has used on you, it is best to wait till the blades despawn due to the additional damage and disarmament you will take when you walk out of it.
- Once Irelia has engaged in a teamfight, you are prioritized to focus her as she has control over the teamfight with and can use to stun your whole team.
- As a tank in the early game against Irelia, the essential items you need are and as that will lower the damage and reduce the healing of .
- Champions with natural True damage from their abilities will negate the damage reduction from . Taking against Irelia is also a good option due to the healing reduction and true damage aswell.
- Playing with
Synergies and Counterpicks
|Works well with:||Struggles against:|
Malphite - Shard of the Monolith
Garen - the Might of Demacia
Zac - the Secret Weapon
Olaf - the Berserker
Rakan - the Charmer
Darius - the Hand of Noxus