|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Janna was designed by Brackhar.
- Janna is voiced by Sona. , who also voices
- Her title was previously "The Avatar of Air". In some languages, she still retains this title, such as French ("L'avatar De L'air").
- Janna's background story is possibly inspired from the character from the franchise. Storm was a street child who lived off her wits and thievery, until discovering her own powers, which led to her being revered by her fellow citizens.
- Janna's design may have been based off of the boss, Barbariccia. Both are blonde, fair-skinned, scantily-clad women with powers over wind.
- Janna's name is almost homophonous with the word "Jannah"(sometimes also pronounced as "Jannath" in Arabic). It means "Heaven" or "Paradise" or "Bliss" in English.
- As Forecast Janna, she is the first champion to use quotes upon starting the game, the other being Braum and Karthus newer version.
- Janna is the first champion to use a quote upon fighting Baron Nashor, the second being Azir.
- Janna is the only champion that can shield turrets.
- Janna can receive a kill indirectly, by casting Eye Of The Storm at an allied turret while it causes damage towards a foe.
- Janna's dance is a reference to Dance Studio's choreography to Jazz-Funk. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Forecast Janna references the dance from "I'm Singing in the Rain". A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Janna was the first champion to receive a visual rework.
- Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam confirmed Janna's last name as Windforce.
- and Janna's Zephyr have the same name.
- As of Patch V188.8.131.52, Janna gained a new voice actor and lines.
- Janna's old voiceovers was made to sound like the wind was blowing while she spoke. A video containing her old quotes before this change can be found here.
- Janna received a new joke after her patch update. She begins to say one of her old quotes in her old voice, before coughing and apologizing in her new voice, saying she doesn't know what came over her.
- Janna's second joke "Yes, it's true. For only $2.95 a minute, I will leave you breathless." is a reference to many television commercials for adult phone hotlines.
- Janna is one of the few champions that have had their voice actors changed. Others include Anivia, Katarina and Karma.
- Janna's old quote, "I float on wings of truth", is similar to Vayne's quote, "On wings of night", and Shyvana's quote, "On wings of fury".
- Janna is one of the first champions to have her in-game model redone based off the Chinese Splash Art.
- Both Chinese and American splash arts show marks on her shoulders. However, they are not seen on her in-game model.
- It may be a reference to the character from the franchise.
- It is possibly a reference to , a summoned being from the series, particularly her appearance.
- It is possibly a reference to , a from and a childhood friend of and .
- She shares a theme with Jarvan IV, Elise and Morgana
- In her splash art Teemo can be seen floating on the right, Alistar can be see in the left, and on the left down corner of the art there is what seems to be a Turret.
- The Romanian voice over of Forecast Janna includes a reference to the most known Romanian newscaster.
- On the updated Splash art for Forecast Janna she has a necklace with the RGN News tag on her neck.
- Urf Can be seen rotating in her Howling Gale.
- Zephyr depicts a smiling cloud with a sun instead of the usual flapping bird.
- While Eye Of The Storm is cast, you can hear the popular breaking news tune.
- Using her taunt where she shows her Teleprompter on camera, you can see her skills and Fiddlesticks Crowstorm.
- One of her animations resembles .
- Janna is said to have tutored Karma in utilizing her fans for battle.
- Janna was once matched through Blitzcrank's dating service with the journalist Bob Nashahago. It is unknown if they intended to date one another, considering Nashahago had been dating Nidalee at the time.
- In the Lore, Janna originally lived in the city-state of Zaun.
- Pictures of Janna wearing lingerie were made public, much to her dismay. It is unknown if these pictures were taken professionally or without her permission, although it has been suggested that this was the work of an ex-boyfriend.
- Janna has piloted the zeppelin, "Tailwind", and won a race during the annual Techmaturgical Conference as the representative of Piltover, defeating the Zaunite competitors aboard their flagship "Lead Zeppelin."
- ↑ Ezreal confirms her last name
- ↑ The Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 17#Blitzcrank.E2.80.99s Fleshling Compatibility Services
- ↑ The Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 05#The Storm.27s Bedroom
- ↑ The Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 12#Whoops.21 Here.27s Janna.21
- ↑ The Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 24#Piltover Wins Annual Zeppelin Race