Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Jax
- Jax can Leap Strike to friendly units, including wards. You can use them to plan your escape.
- Jax benefits greatly from items that have both Ability Power and Attack Damage such as and .
- Playing Against Jax
- Try to engage him in short bursts instead of going toe-to-toe with him. Preventing him from attacking consecutively drastically lowers his damage output.
- Jax can dodge all incoming attacks for a very short amount of time and stuns enemies in melee range when it ends. Wait to strike him until after his dodge is finished.
- Ability Usage
- At level 18 Jax has capped attack speed (2.5 attacks per second) with 8 stack of Relentless Assault and 145% attack speed.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage