- Playing As Jayce
- Be sure to switch stances often. It will enhance your attacks and grant you quick bursts of speed.
- If you find yourself taking lots of damage, try using Jayce's Hammer Stance, as it grants you additional defenses.
- For increased range and damage, try casting Shock Blast through the Acceleration Gate.
- Playing Against Jayce
- Jayce can attack in melee or at range. Pay attention to his stance and weapon color to know how he is going to attack.
- If you see Jayce drop his Acceleration Gate, be careful, he is probably about to cast Shock Blast.
- Jayce is strong in the early game. If he gains the advantage, play defensively.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Jayce for poking down his enemies. rewards
- Jayce to deal progressively more damage when he fights his enemies head-on. allows
- Jayce's all-in to burst down an enemy in a duel. helps
- Jayce's chase and retreat capabilities. The movement speed boost stacks with Hextech Capacitor's. can assist
- Item Usage