|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Jinx was designed by RiotTeaTime, Gypsylord and Ransom. 
- Jinx is voiced by Sarah Anne Williams.
- Prior to her reveal, Ransom described Jinx as having a unique personality and a hair color shared by only one other champion.
- Jinx was inspired by the Joker, Gollum, and Helena Bonham Carter. This was noted here by one of her concept and splash artists, RiotTeaTime.
- The first reference to Jinx's name was in a post made by CertainlyT about the next champion, "No (tm)? You've jinxed us."
- Jinx made her first appearance in the Pool Party Graves splash art, and her second appearance in the Pool Party Poster.
- On September 20th, Jinx committed an act of vandalism on Vi's champion page on the League of Legends website. She signed it with "X wuz here".
- The wanted poster in Jinx's reveal lists her crimes as: murder, unprovoked assault, disturbing the peace, public indecency, murder again, unauthorized property re-coloration, unflattering impersonation of an officer, reckless hexplosive detonation, destruction of the peace, really petty larceny, exorbitant weapon size, some more murders, inciting mass hysteria, making fun of the peace, aggravated jaywalking and forging of official wanted posters.
- Her dance animation is a reference to Jake the Dog from the television series here . A side by side comparison can be seen
- Jinx's appearence resembles Cammy and Decapre, two characters from the popular fighting game Street Fighter
- Interestingly, VI, X and C are all Roman numerals. This has caused some players to speculate that they refer to a rank structure or nicknames in Vi's old gang. C is a character described in Caitlyn's lore, her arch-nemesis.
- Though a coincidence, the Roman numeral CXVI represents 116; Jinx is the 116th champion. The only other properly-formed numeral that can be made using C, X, and VI, is XCVI (96).
- The Official League of Legends site confirms that Jinx is from Zaun.
- There is an in-game event whenever Jinx is against Vi and/or Caitlyn, called Catch me if you can!
- Jinx can be seen in Officer Vi's splash art in the middle of a giant donut in the background.
- Jinx, like many champions, has had her portrait modified so that it is more clear/defined on the in-game map.
- When Jinx's ultimate explodes a smiley face appears in the blast radius, lasting for a second.
- When her passive procs, a blur green smiley face pops up on her for a split second
- Jinx is the first champion to have a laugh animation that automatically loops.
- Jinx's minigun, Pow-Pow, wears a small pair of bunny ears which are visible near her right arm.
- When Jinx dies, her hair forms a heart.
- It's important to remember that there is somewhat of a method to Jinx's madness. While at first it may seem that everything she does is crazy and random it's all with the underlying goal of entertaining herself and making things (currently Piltover) more "exciting".
- Example: If Jinx saw a Piltover citizen standing alone in a dark ally looking scared and all she had was a knife she WOULD NOT be at all interested in running up and stabbing him to death. Boooring. However, if that same Piltovian was sitting on a pile of fireworks and she had Fishbones on hand she wouldn't think twice about taking a shot at the firework pile with pretty much zero concern for the guy sitting on top. Those explosions are gonna be sooooo cool!
- This makes Jinx's antagonism of Vi all the more interesting. What type of entertainment is she getting out of going after Vi in such a targeted manner?" 
- Has special quotes for Vi and Caitlyn.
- Jinx's quote "Say hello to my friends of varying sizes!" is a parody of Tony Montana's infamous quote from the movie .
- This quote is also a double entendre, as she is both referring to the varying sizes of her "friends" and the fact that each of her guns has variable size (between compact while stored, and huge while in-use).
- Her quotes upon using Super Mega Death Rocket! plays homage to similar lines from the videogames which are played on firing Bazooka-type weapons.
- "I'm bringing guns to the knife fight! Hehe." is a playful parody of Jimmy Malone's quote "Isn't that just like a wop? Brings a knife to a gun fight." from the movie .
- "'She's such a loser, always ready to cry!' T-T-T-Ta!" is sung to the same melody as Vi's login theme, as well as being a reference to the lyrics of the song itself.
- "Jinx? Stands for Jinx! Durr." is a paired joke with Vi's quotes, "Vi? Stands for Violence / Vice / Vicious."
- Jinx's "Three guns means never having to say I'm sorry." is homage to the famous quote from the 1970s Movie ' .'
- Jinx's "Let's just behave... said no one, ever." is a reference to a popular internet meme Said No One Ever.
- Jinx's quote "I'm wearing lots of belts! For no reason at all." may be a reference to Tetsuya Nomura's habit of adding belts to final fantasy's character designs like so.
- The background of her classic skin is the same as Vi's classic skin, only ruined after her spree of crimes through Piltover.
- Her outfit is described as Zaun's street fashion.
- Under Jinxs right leg there is writing sprayed on the wall. Most of the text is hidden and impossible to read, there seems to be a repetition of "HE", indicating Jinx wrote it as her laughter, "HE HE HE".
- Jinx is dressed as a .
- Gangster Twitch, Mafia Miss Fortune and Urgot can be seen in the background.
- The same kind of blue cards that Twisted Fate uses can be seen at the bottom of Mafia Jinx's splash art.
- In this skin Pow-Pow the minigun becomes a violin case, referencing a common cliche in Noir stories where gangsters conceal firearms, such as a Thomson sub-machine gun, in instrument cases for attacks on rivals.
- Her dance animation is a reference to the 1920s "The Charleston". A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- When Jinx uses dance the song "Get Jinxed" will play in the background.
- Mafia Jinx is the second non-legendary skin to have special voiceover lines, with the others being Jaximus, Mecha Kha'Zix, Battlcast Vel'Koz, and Pentakill Karthus.
- This skin was proposed by the community, as shown here.
- It is inspired by Jacob "Jake" Long from American Dragon: Jake Long.
- She has an antagonistic relationship with Vi.
- It is heavily implied that Jinx and Vi are sisters, although every time Riot is presented the question they deflect with more fuel without specifically confirming. 
- It has been confirmed that each champion has a sister, and we've heard many things about "Jinx's sister" and "Vi's sister" - however, their names have never been used in context of each other. 
- It is apparent from Jinx's reveal that Vi does not know or recognize Jinx. On the contrary, law enforcers do intentionally ignore considerations of their families in order to maintain respectable foundation as part of their duty, equalizing even their own family members by law.
- Interestingly, the two are strongly emphasized on their being opposites. Vi has short pink hair and blue eyes, is one of the tallest females, has a more filled out body, uses melee combat and is fully armored while Jinx has long blue hair and pink eyes, is short, uses ranged combat and is barely clothed.
- It's entirely possible that the two are not actually sisters and that Riot hasn't confirmed their relationship because it's not true - and that Riot is merely enjoying the community's reaction while knowing that each champion's sister is still on the way.
- Although, this is held by one of Jinx's quotes, "You think I'm crazy? You should see my sister.", anchored with Vi's arrogant personality, disobeying plans set out by her squad members in which contradicts her ideals of law enforcement.
- The possibility that they might not be sisters at all can also be backed up by Lyte's quote from the Howling Abyss to Vi: "You look like your sister! Er, wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that...". Vi and Jinx bear no resemblance to one another in terms of appearance. The sister he's talking about could be someone we haven't been introduced to yet.
- According to a Reddit AMA, Jinx wants to hug Ziggs. Ziggs, however, is quite terrified of Jinx.
Vocals by: Agnete Kjølsrud from the band Djerv.
|Jinx's Theme - "Get Jinxed"|
|Blah blah blablah.|
Wanna join me, come and play.
Do you ever wanna catch me?
Come on, shoot faster,
So much better, so much fun.
Come on, shoot faster,
Some hidden messages and other champions can be seen or are referenced in the Music Video:
- At 0:25, the message "HA HA HA" is written on the rocket Jinx is surfing.
- At 1:17, a primate appears that's been vandalized by Jinx to look like from the series.
- At 1:25, the message "Jinx was here!" is written on the Rhino Jinx is riding.
- At 1:29 one can see Ziggs and his bombs with skulls depicted as balloons.
- At 1:43, there is graffiti on the wall, saying "Nerf Heimerdinger" and "League of Jinx".
- At 2:16, Tibbers lies atop the destroyed robots.