Skin Screenshots Edit
- Jinx was designed by RiotTeaTime, Gypsylord and Ransom. 
- Jinx is voiced by Sarah Anne Williams.
- Prior to her reveal, Ransom described Jinx as having a unique personality and a hair color shared by only one other champion.
- Jinx was inspired by the Joker, Gollum, and Helena Bonham Carter. This was noted here by one of her concept and splash artists, RiotTeaTime.
- The first reference to Jinx's name was in a post made by CertainlyT about the next champion, "No (tm)? You've jinxed us."
- Jinx made her first appearance in the Pool Party Graves splash art, and her second appearance in the Pool Party Poster.
- On September 20th, Jinx committed an act of vandalism on Vi's champion page on the League of Legends website. She signed it with "X wuz here".
- The wanted poster in Jinx's reveal lists her crimes as: murder, unprovoked assault, disturbing the peace, public indecency, murder again, unauthorized property re-coloration, unflattering impersonation of an officer, reckless hexplosive detonation, destruction of the peace, really petty larceny, exorbitant weapon size, some more murders, inciting mass hysteria, making fun of the peace, aggravated jaywalking and forging of official wanted posters.
- Her dance animation is a reference to Jake the Dog from the television series here . A side by side comparison can be seen
- Interestingly, VI, X and C are all Roman numerals. This has caused some players to speculate that they refer to a rank structure or nicknames in Vi's old gang. As such, C could still appear as a separate champion down the line, since Caitlyn's lore states that her arch-nemesis always leaves an ornate card with the letter "C".
- Though it is potentially a coincidence, the Roman numeral CXVI represents 116; Jinx is the 116th champion. The only other properly-formed numeral that can be made using C, X, and VI, is XCVI (96).
- The Official League of Legends site confirms that Jinx is from Zaun.
- There is an in-game event whenever Jinx is against Vi and/or Caitlyn, called Catch me if you can!
- Jinx can be seen in Officer Vi's splashart in the middle of a giant donut in the background.
- Jinx, like many champions, has had her portrait modified so that it is more clear/defined on the in-game map.
- When Jinx's ultimate explodes a smiley face appears in the blast radius, lasting for a second.
- Jinx is the first champion to have a continuous laugh animation.
- Jinx's quote "Say hello to my friends of varying sizes!" is a parody of Tony Montana's infamous quote from the movie .
- Her quotes upon using Super Mega Death Rocket! plays homage to similar lines from the videogames which are played on firing Bazooka-type weapons.
- "I'm bringing guns to the knife fight! Hehe." is a playful parody of Jimmy Malone's quote "Isn't that just like a wop? Brings a knife to a gun fight." from the movie .
- "'She's such a loser, always ready to cry!' T-T-T-Ta!" is sung to the same melody as Vi's login theme.
- "Jinx? Stands for Jinx! Durr." is a paired joke with Vi's quotes, "Vi? Stands for Violence / Vice / Vicious."
- Jinx's "Three guns means never having to say I'm sorry." is homage to the famous quote from the 1970's Movie ' .'
- Jinx's "Let's just behave... said no one, ever." is a reference to a popular internet meme Said No One Ever.
- Jinx's quote "What if I had a gun that shot other guns?" is a straight reference to the "gun that shoots other guns" meme.
- The background of her classic skin is the same as Vi's classic skin, only ruined after her spree of crimes through Piltover.
- Her outfit is described as Zaun's street fashion.
- Under Jinxs right leg there is writing sprayed on the wall. Most of the text is hidden and impossible to read, there seems to be a repetition of "HE", indicating Jinx wrote it as her laughter, "HE HE HE".
- Interestingly enough, Jinx has been known to spray only in pink (as seen in the Lucian and Vi pages she vandalized and in her music video where she rides a rhino). However in her classic skin there is also a blue graffiti face above the end of her locks and the text below her leg is black, which is not part of her motif at all.
- Jinx is dressed as a .
- Gangster Twitch, Mafia Miss Fortune and Urgot can be seen in the background.
- This could be hinting at the upcoming Twitch visual upgrade.
- When Mafia Jinx dances, a gramophone appears which plays her theme 'Get Jinxed' but in a swing-jazz style with a female singer covering the song.
- The same kind of blue cards that Twisted Fate uses can be seen at the bottom of Mafia Jinx's splash art.
- In this skin Pow-Pow the minigun becomes a violin case, referencing a common cliche in Noir stories where gangsters conceal firearms, such as a Thomson sub-machine gun, in instrument cases for attacks on rivals.
- She has an antagonistic relationship with Vi.
- It is heavily implied that Jinx and Vi are sisters, although every time Riot is presented the question they deflect with more fuel without specifically confirming. 
- It has been confirmed that each champion has a sister, and we've heard many things about "Jinx's sister" and "Vi's sister" - however, their names have never been used in context of each other. 
- It is apparent from Jinx's reveal that Vi does not know or recognize Jinx. Coupled with the fact that Jinx is the older of the two: it is unlikely that "sister" is a conjectural term as some players believe (referencing Vi's gang).
- Interestingly, the two are strongly emphasized on their being opposites. Vi has short pink hair and blue eyes, is one of the tallest females, has a more filled out body, uses melee combat and is fully armored while Jinx has long blue hair and pink eyes, is lithe and short, uses ranged combat and is barely clothed.
- It's entirely possible that the two are not actually sisters and that Riot hasn't confirmed their relationship because it's not true - and that Riot is merely enjoying the community's reaction while knowing that each champion's sister is still on the way. This is supported by one of Jinx's quotes, "You think I'm crazy? You should see my sister.", as Vi's personality/theme does not really fit that description.
- The possibility that they might not be sisters at all can also be backed up by Lyte's quote from the Howling Abyss to Vi: "You look like your sister! Er, wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that...". Vi and Jinx bear no resemblance to one another in terms of appearance. The sister he's talking about could be someone we haven't been introduced to yet.
Vocals by: Agnete Kjølsrud from the band Djerv.
Some hidden messages and other champions can be seen or are referenced in the Music Video:
- At 0:25, the message "HA HA HA" is written on the rocket Jinx is surfing.
- At 1:17, a primate appears that's been vandalized by Jinx to look like from the series.
- At 1:25, the message "Jinx was here!" is written on the Rhino Jinx is riding.
- At 1:29 one can see Ziggs and his bombs with skulls depicted as balloons.
- At 1:43, there is graffiti on the wall, saying "Nerf Heimerdinger" and "League of Jinx".
- At 2:16, Tibbers lies atop the destroyed robots.