Marvel at the mayhem and start your own crime spree as the Loose Cannon in the Jinx Champion Spotlight.
With a pair of guns known as Pow-Pow and Fishbones, Jinx lights up the battlefield by chaining her abilities to Get Excited! with her passive. Switcheroo! keeps your opponents on-tilt and off-guard, trying to guess which gun you'll unleash next. Shock enemies with Zap! and maintain control of the lane by spreading your Flame Chompers! When it's time to finish the fight, we'll show you how to use a Super Mega Death Rocket! most effectively--- aw, who're we kidding, you know how to use a Super Mega Death Rocket!; it's right there in the name.
Revel as the world burns with Jinx, featuring sample masteries, tactics and more in this Champion Spotlight.
- Playing As Jinx
- Rockets aren't always the best choice! Jinx's minigun is incredibly powerful when fully ramped up. Switch to it whenever an enemy champion gets too close.
- Jinx's rockets deal full damage to all enemies in the explosion. Use them on minions in lane to hit nearby enemy champions without drawing minion aggro.
- When a fight starts try to stay on the edge of the fray by poking with rockets and Zap! Do not run in and unload with the minigun until you feel it is safe.
- Playing Against Jinx
- Jinx's minigun takes time to ramp up. If you see her poking with rockets try to jump on her and burst her down.
- Jinx's ultimate does less damage the closer you are to her.
- Jinx's snare grenades have a long cooldown and are her primary means of protecting herself. If she misses with them she will have a hard time escaping if engaged upon.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage