- Jinx's dance references  from .
- (her nemesis' alias) , and are which coincidentally form CXVI (116) Jinx's 'release number'.
's blast radius displays a smiley face upon impact.
- also displays a smiley face over Jinx upon activation.
- Jinx is the first champion whose laugh animation automatically loops as well as the only one to currently have a login screen for all of her non-release skins.
- Jinx's hair (or scarf on Mafia) form a heart when she dies.
- Whenever Jinx is on the opposing team, Catch me if you can! cosmetic debuff. and/or each gain the
- Jinx's production name was 'Psycho Arsenal'.
- Prior to her reveal Robert 'Ransom' Lo described Jinx's personality as 'unique' and her hair color as 'one only a champion has'.
- Katie 'TeaTime' De Sousa stated Jinx was inspired by the , from , and .
- Jinx appeared for the very first time during Pool Party 2013 (Her head can be barely seen next to in [ | ]' artwork, and the corresponding login screen at the time was drawn from her first-person view). [ | ]
- Jinx straightforwardly means "ill omen", from the Pre-Greek noun ἴυγξ . " ", a bird often used as a charm.
- "Say hello to my friends of varying sizes!" references Tony Montana from .
- Her lines reference .
- "I'm bringing guns to the knife fight! Hehe" references ("Isn't that just like a wop? Brings a knife to a gun fight.")
- "She's such a loser, always ready to cry!' T-t-t-ta!" references 's theme.
- "Jinx? Stands for Jinx! Durr" references .
- "Three guns means never having to say I'm sorry" references Love Story.
- "Let's just behave... said no one, ever" references the eponymous meme.
- According to Sarah Anne Williams (Jinx's voice actress) "HRRRRRK... blah" was inspired by 'Red vs. Blue' by Rooster Teeth. 
- [ | ]
- The background is the same as 's but in ruins. [ | ]
- In early stages, the minigun was named Mr. Pew-Pew and had a cat face painted on its guncannon.
- [ | ]
- She is dressed like a .
- being hidden in a violin case references .
- She dances the  while the phonograph beside her plays 'Get Jinxed' 1920s style.
- This is her only untattoed skin.
- She is the second non-Legendary skin to have special voice-over lines (the others being , [ | ], [ | ], and [ | ]). [ | ]
- She shares this theme with , [ | ], and [ | ] (the Bounty Hunter and the Plague Rat can be seen in the background together with [ | ] and ).
- [ | ]
- This skin was inspired from a fan-created concept sketch by Anti-Pioneer and was released 9 days before 2015.
- [ | ]
- The original concept for a zombie-killing Jinx was a real-world zombie apocalypse survivor. However, designers decided to change the idea to zombie slayer since it'd fit better her personality.
- When talking about zombie-killing theme, Jinx was the first champion thought for the concept.
- She uses homemade weaponry: a V-twin motorcycle engine minigun, a molotov cocktails and propane tanks launcher, a launchable taser and some severed-heads chompers.
- She shares this theme with . [ | ]
- can be seen in the background.
[ | ]
- also makes an appearance. [ | ]
- [ | ]
- She references the
genre from .
- Her back-tattoed wings and star effects reference from . While ulting, two black and white wings grow from her tattoos referencing from Sakura's anime.
- Her hairstyle references from .
- She uses her new pets, Shiro and Kuro, as her weapons.
- They are the embodiment of Jinx's ferocious and troubled .
- In Japanese, "shiro" (白) means "white" and "kuro" (黒) means "black."
- They're fused together into her Super Mega Death Rocket and their faces appear in the explosion.
- Her dance animation was based on "Ievan Polkka Dance".
- "What do you think? Mercy or mayhem?" references a common moral choice in video games with diverging storylines.
- When dying, Jinx cries out, "The horror! The horror!" This is a direct reference to the last words of in novel .
- This skin was inspired from a fan-created skin concept by Selin Aydin.
- She shares this theme with , [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], and [ | ].
[ | ]
- When there's a Star Gurdian Jinx in the ally team, a stripped-down version of "Burning Bright" will play as the party starts. This happens with every other Star Guardian skin.
- Jinx is a Zaunite criminal who is wreaking havoc across Piltover 'for fun' and to provoke .
- Jinx and
are often by the community as sisters. The only reference to this on Jinx's release was her quote,"You think crazy? You should see my sister". There was never any implication that the sister was , but players equated Jinx's antagonization of Vi specifically as "sisterly bonding".
- Incidentally, Jinx only antagonized Vi specifically on English-speaking serves. Other servers showed her antagonizing other champions, such as .
- Shopkeeper Lyte later says to Vi, "You look like your sister! Er, wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that... ". This could be a confirmation that Vi has a sister, but could also be an example of Lyte repeating rumours he's heard from players (such as the rumour he heard from players that Lux and Ezreal were dating, which Lux herself later denied after hearing the rumour herself).
- In an interview with Ghostcrawler, he mentioned that Jinx and Vi are "sisters", but later confirmed that he was merely stating what he thought was true, and that the narrative team said otherwise.
- remembers Jinx from before she went mad ("I had a crush... until you started talking to the gun")
- Jinx constantly wants to hug quite terrified of her.
but he is
- Jinx believes he is a product of her imagination, more specifically, her consciense.