|June 12, 2009 Patch|
Karthus, the Deathsinger
|Release date (US)||June 12, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|June 6, 2009 Patch||June 19, 2009 Patch|
League of Legends
- Death Defied (Innate)
- When Karthus dies, he can continue to cast spells for 10 seconds after death. If he kills a champion in this time he respawns instantly at base.
- Lay Waste (Q)
- A 1 second cooldown spell which leaves a time delayed mine that deals double damage if it only hits a single target.
- Wall of Pain (W)
- Stretches a perpendicular wall through the target location, enemies who walk through it are slowed and take increased damage.
- Defile (E)
- While toggled on, Defile continually damages nearby enemies. While off, Karthus regains mana whenever he kills a unit.
- Fallen One (Ultimate)
- Channeled spell; upon successful cast, Karthus damages all enemy champions in the game.
- Base damage increased to 49 from 40.
- Hate Spike
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.28 from 0.33.
- Damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 from 25/50/75/100/125.
- Shadow Walk
- Stealth can now only be delayed by a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Armor & magic resist reduced to 10/15/20/25/30 from 10/16/22/28/34.
- No longer ignores magic resist.
- Damage increased to 40/70/100/130/160 from 30/55/80/105/130.
- Counter Strike
- Ability power ratio increased to 1 from 0.5.
- Relentless Assault
- Now properly shows that it has an ability power ratio of 1.
- Divine Blessing
- Duration decreased to 20 seconds from 30.
- Wuju Style
- Base damage increased to 15/20/25/30/35 from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 40.
- Mana cost increased to 40 from 25.
- Active: bonus damage reduced to double from triple the damage of its passive.
- Changed mechanic from a percent chance, to every 10 hits.
- Now can work with Absolute Zero.
- Absolute Zero
- Recoded to make the ability power increase with the duration of the channel.
- Health per level reduced to 70 from 78.
- Astral Blessing
- Changed to tick every second from every other second.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.085 from 0.2, but it occurs twice as often.
- Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds from 16.
- Cooldown reduction bonus reduced to 0/1/2/3% from 0/2/4/6%.
- Duration scaling reduced to +0/1/2/3 seconds from +0/2/4/6.
- Movement speed yielded increased slightly.
- Detonating Shot
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.5.
- Buster Shot
- Now has an ability power ratio of 2.
- Stealth can only be delayed by a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Full Automatic
- Now deals 100% to the first target it hits (and 70% to all others).
- Reworked Blood Scent
- Passive: gives you sight of enemies in range under 60% life
- Active: grants a movement speed boost.
- Range increased to 1500/2300/3100/3900/4800 from 1200/1800/2400/3000/3600.
- Top tier health/magic resist/health regen item
- Unique passive: +1.5% health regeneration per second when under 50% life
- +10% movement speed
- Bonus ability power based on mana is no longer Unique.
- Mana regen per 5 seconds increased to 5 from 3.
- Ability power increased to 14 from 10.
- Mana restored reduced to 20 from 25.
- Passive no longer Unique.
- Combine cost reduced to 700 from 850.
- Magical sight range increased to 600 from 500.
- Attack speed increased by 20%.
- Movement and attack speed debuff increased to 60% from 50%.
- Cooldown decreased to 150 seconds from 180.
- Clairvoyance can no longer be cast inside of terrain or see over terrain.
- Clairvoyance can now be destroyed by casting on top of opposing Clairvoyance.
- Range reduced to 800 from 900.
- Functionality changed: Flash is now cast without the need of a target indicator (i.e. it is cast towards the position of your mouse pointer).
- Flash will automatically flash to the furthest valid range in the direction it is cast at.
- Flash no longer has a cast time (reduced to 0 seconds from .5)
- No longer has cleaving attacks.
- Now has a non stacking +30 armor, +15 attack damage aura.
- Now scales with level, Heal = 150 + 25 x Level, and heals surrounding allies for 66%.
- Rally banner made targetable (has 200 health + 25 x Level).
- Range increased to 850 from 700.
- Cooldown increased to 540 seconds from 480.
- Optimization and performance improvements on most PCs.
- Removed brackets from champion passive information.
- Fixed a few tooltips such as Bantam Trap, Blinding dart, Unbreakable Will, etc.
- Units such as Bantam trap and Rally Banner should die faster.
- Max cooldown reduction increased to 40% from 35%.
- Fixed misc spelling errors.
- Neutral Monster respawn time increased to 120 from 90 seconds.
- Inhibitor respawn times increased to 7 from 6 minutes.
- Baron Nashor: no longer resizes when you engage him.
- Can only be delayed for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- No longer breaks upon using consumables.
- Summoner spells no longer break stealth.
- Minimum amount of gold you obtain for slaying a champion increased to 50% from 40%.
- Maximum amount of gold you obtain for slaying a champion decreased by 12.5%.
- Base health regeneration reduced by 10% for all champions.
- Monsters: all non-Epic monsters with 500+ HP given -20 magic resist (spells now deal approximately 25% bonus damage).
- Siege minions:
- Red and blue cannons now have turret shield (receives 50% reduced damage from turrets).
- Red and blue cannons now deal 100% bonus damage to turrets.
|April Fool's Patches|