|June 26, 2009 Patch|
|Release Date (US)||June 26, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|June 19, 2009 Patch||July 10, 2009 Patch|
- All Mastery Tree points have been refunded for this week due to Mastery Tree Changes.
League of Legends
- Carnivore (Innate)
- Cho'Gath gains life upon killing units.
- Rupture (Q)
- Cho'Gath causes the ground to rupture. After a short delay jagged spikes will emerge, popping enemies into the air, dealing damage and slowing them upon landing.
- Feral Scream (W)
- Cho'Gath lets out a terrifying cone based scream, damaging and silencing units who are hit.
- Vorpal Spikes (E)
- Passive: Cho'Gath's basic attacks send out spikes, impaling units behind his primary target.
- Feast (Ultimate)
- Cho'Gath attempts to consume an enemy whole, instantly killing it if it is below a health threshold. Each time Cho'Gath successfully devours a unit, he grows in size, gaining health and increasing the consume health threshold.
- Cursed Touch (Innate)
- Amumu's physical attacks reduce his target's magic resist.
- Bandage Toss (Q)
- Amumu sends out a sticky bandage, if it encounters an enemy unit it will damage and stun them while Amumu pulls himself to them.
- Despair (W)
- Toggle: Enemies within a short range of Amumu lose a percent of their max health each second.
- Passive: Permanently reduces physical damage dealt to Amumu
- Active: Upon being hit a number of times he can unleash his rage to deal magic damage to surrounding units.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy (Ultimate)
- Amumu entangles surrounding units, dealing damage and causing them to be unable to move for a short duration.
- Attack speed reduced to be in line with other casters.
- Stun duration modified to 1.75 seconds from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5.
- Changed cone to be locked to Ashe.
- Malice and Spite
- The Malice and Spite charge now only lasts three minutes.
- Can now be cast while stealthed (without breaking it).
- Hate Spike
- Radius increased to 350 from 330.
- Base damage modified to 30/50/70/90/110 from 25/50/75/100/125.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.28 from 0.25.
- Fallen One
- Now correctly shows buff tooltips.
- Cooldown reduced to 0.5 seconds from 1.
- Wall of Pain
- Slow modified to 40/50/60/70/80% from 80%.
- Double Strike
- Proc chance reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Absolute Zero
- Is now canceled upon casting .
- Number of attacks to proc this effect reduced to 8 from 10.
- Poison Trail
- Mana cost per second increased to 13 from 10.
- It will now apply slightly in front of him while not moving.
- Insanity Potion
- Bonus stats reduced to 30/50/70 from 30/55/80.
- Duration reduced to 25 seconds from 30.
- Fixed an issue with Spiral Blade that caused it to display the wrong ability power ratio in the tooltip.
- Buster Shot
- Ability power ratio reduced to 1.5 from 1.8.
- Moving at the beginning and end of Gate no longer cancels the channel.
- 30% self slow removed.
- Hungering Strike
- Cooldown modified to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds from 12.
- Blood Scent
- Changed to be a pure passive: When an enemy below 66% health comes in range of Warwick, he gains incredibly heightened movement speed.
- Renamed to .
- Added back into the game.
- Max stacks increased to 3 from 1.
- Increased combine cost to 1050 from 1000.
- Cost increased to 460 from 420.
: Combine cost increased to 1050 from 1000.
- Cost increased to 880 from 800.
- Combine cost increased to 700 from 570.
- Combine cost increased to 420 from 390.
- Movement speed reduced to 7% from 8%.
- Health regen reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regen proc reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
- Fixed a bug which caused it to proc more often than once every 5 minutes.
- Combine cost increase to 380 from 360.
- Now builds out of instead of .
- Combine cost increased to 950 from 710.
- Ability power reduced to 80 from 100.
- Magic resistance increased to 32 from 0.
- Movement speed reduced to 7% from 8%.
- Combine cost increased to 550 from 500.
- Combine cost decreased to 600 from 700.
- Combine cost increased to 275 from 250.
- Combine cost increased to 140 from 125.
- Combine cost increased to 650 from 550.
- Health regen per second reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regen proc reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
- Combine cost increased to 1000 from 900.
- Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds from 150.
- Cancels channeled abilities upon casting.
- Armor reduced to 25 from 50.
- Fixed a bug with Offensive mastery that gave Rally a bonus 50 seconds (it now gives it a bonus 5 seconds).
- Offensive Tree
- Deadliness - Increases critical strike chance by 0.66% per rank for 3 ranks.
- Cripple - Reduces armor and magic resistance by 25, and increases its duration by 0.5 seconds.
- Plentiful Bounty - Increases the gold granted by Smite by 5, and reduces the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Archmage's Savvy - Increases the caster's ability power by 0.2/0.4/0.6 per level.
- Sorcery - Reduces cooldowns of abilities by 0.75% per rank.
- Alacrity - Increases attack speed by 1% per rank.
- Archaic Knowledge - Grants 15% magic resistance penetration.
- Sunder - Physical attacks ignore 2 armor per rank.
- Offensive Mastery - Increases damage to minions and monsters by 2 per rank.
- Brute Force - Increases physical damage dealt by 1 per rank.
- Master Taunter ( Demolisher) - Increases the armor of a promoted minion by 20, and reduces the cooldown of Promote by 15 seconds.
- Lethality - Increases critical strike damage by 3.33% per rank.
- Improved Rally - Increases the duration of rally by 5 seconds. Improved Rally also increases armor and magic damage by allies effected by Rally.
- Havoc - Increases damage dealt by 5%.
- Defensive Tree
- Mender's Faith - Increases the amount healed from Summoner Heal by 75, and reduces the cooldown by 10 seconds.
- Resistance - Increases magic resistance by 2 per rank.
- Preservation - Reduces the cooldown of Revive by 20 seconds, and upon resurrection the revived player has their health increased by 400 temporarily.
- Hardiness - Increases armor by 2 per rank.
- Strength of Spirit - Increases health regeneration by 0.1%/0.2%/0.3% of your maximum mana.
- Evasion - Increases dodge chance by 0.5% per rank.
- Defensive Mastery - Reduces damage from minions and monsters by 1 per rank.
- Nimbleness - On a successful dodge, your movement speed is increased by 10% for 5 seconds.
- Harden Skin - Reduces damage received by 1 per rank.
- Veteran's Scars - Increases health by 15 per rank.
- Willpower - Increases the duration of by 2 seconds, and reduces the cooldown by 30.
- Ardor - Increases attack speed and ability power by 0.66% per rank, and an additional 0.66% at level 18, which increases as your champion levels, per rank. (i.e. 2%->4% with 3 ranks)
- Reinforce - While Fortify is able to be activated, increases damage to minions and monsters by 6. In addition, increases the armor of turrets for 10 seconds after the invulnerability fades.
- Tenacity - Reduces damage received by 5%.
- Utility Tree
- Spatial Accuracy - Reduces the cast time of Teleport by 0.5 seconds, and reduces the cooldown of Teleport by 5 seconds.
- Good Hands - Reduces time spent dead by 3.33% per rank.
- Perseverance - Increases health and mana regeneration by 2% per rank.
- Haste - Increases the movement speed bonus of Ghost by 8%, and increases the duration by 1.5 seconds.
- Awareness - Increases experience gained by 1.25% per rank.
- Expanded Mind - Increases your maximum mana pool by 1.25% per rank.
- Greed - Grants 1 gold every 10 seconds for the game.
- Meditation - Grants .33/.66/1 mana regeneration per second.
- Utility Mastery - Increases the duration of buffs from monsters by 15% per rank.
- Quickness - Increases movement speed by 1% per rank.
- Blink of an Eye - Reduces the cooldown of Flash by 15 seconds.
- Intelligence - Reduces cooldowns by 2% per rank.
- Mystical Vision - Increases the duration of Clairvoyance by 15 seconds. In addition, the first 15 seconds of Clairvoyance grant stealth detection.
- Presence of the Master - Reduces summoner ability cooldowns by 15%.
- Expanded Mind and Intelligence are no longer linked.
- Hardiness, Brute Force, and Meditation have one less rank.
- Fixed grammatical errors with a few Tooltips.
- Fixed all issues relating to neutral minion tooltips.
- Fixed some bugs with cone targeting. It should feel a lot better now.
- Fixed a bug where Teemo's passive and Singed's Poison Trail were leaving dots on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where stealth units would become visible when they weren’t suppose to.
- Fixed various crash bugs.
- Increased performance on low performance settings by disabling aggro unit highlighting.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong sound played when you got hit by a spell.
- Fixed a bug where Enchanted Crystal Arrow targeting was erratic at close range.
- Fixed a bug where pixels aspect ratio did not properly change when changing the resolution from normal to widescreen and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug with order queuing.
- Fixed a bug where you could channel spells through death.
- Fixed white flash that appears on summoner items on the loading screen.
- Fixed flash of bad summoner level numbers that appear on loading screen.
- Load screen now shows users name before they connect.
- Fixed a problem with buffs sometimes showing up when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed a pathing problem that would cause pathing to stop if you clicked along the edge of the map.
- Fixed a bug so you should no longer cast on dead units.
- Added a check at the end of spell casts so you can no longer cast on units that get out of range (unless the spell already launched and projectile is in motion)
- Turret health is now dependent on the number of players in the game, now 1200/1500/1800/2100/2400/2700) from 2800.
- Now gain 10% attack speed and 10 armor for each nearby friendly champion (from 25 armor).
- Damage gain per minute increased to 6 from 5.
- Armor gain per minute decreased to 2.5 from 3.
- Outer turrets now scale for only 5 minutes (down from 10 minutes).
- Inhibitor turrets now scale for up to 40 minutes (up from 30 minutes).
- Anti Backdooring: Turrets now have +100 armor and magic resist if there are no enemy minions within 800 distance of the turret.
- Game ending change: After a period of time, turrets begin to degenerate their armor (to speed up the game).
- Inner turrets start off the game with 7 minutes worth of updates (17.5 armor and 42 damage), but do not start increasing stats for 7 minutes.
- Inhibitor turrets start off the game with 12 minutes worth of updates (30 armor and 72 damage), but do not start increasing stats for 12 minutes.
- Spell Shield, , and are no longer get consumed by autoattack abilities like Frost Shot or Toxic Shot.
- Changed the way negative armor and negative magic resist are calculated to make them less painful.
- Updated items 'builds into' section.
- Super Minions: Now do 75% reduced damage to Inhibitors and HQs.
- Added friendly/enemy tooltips to sight ward and rally.
- Updated tooltips to Super Minions.
- Stealth units now have a smooth fade.
- Added Alt+Enter for fullscreen/window toggling.
- Reduced the bandwidth required a little (should help a bit with lag).
- Changed the particle system (please be on the look out and immediately report if you see any green spheres in the game.)
|April Fool's Patches|