League of Legends
- Unbreakable Will
- Tooltip updated.
- Hate Spike
- Cooldown reduced to 0.7 seconds from 0.8.
- Mana cost reduced to 6/12/18/24/30 from 7/14/21/28/35.
- Range reduced to 340 from 400 (to make it easier to hit your target).
- No longer resets your attack animation.
- Now reduces armor and magic resist when it hits from behind.
- Armor/magic resist reduction increased to 10/16/22/28/34 from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Shadow Walk
- Fade time reduced to 1.25 seconds from 1.5.
- Moved skills around.
- Cast range reduced to 525 from 600.
- Fixed an edge case bug that allowed it to continue after dying.
- Damage reduced to 30/55/80/105/130 from 40/70/100/130/160 (still penetrates immunity). (This is a temporary fix, we intend to remove the immunity penetration and increase the damage soon).
- Miss chance modified to 10% at all levels from 5/10/15%.
- Attack speed bonus modified to 30/50/70% from 25/50/75%.
- Movement speed bonus reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Alpha Strike
- Cooldown increased to 18 seconds from 16.
- RENAMED to Singed from Singe.
- Insanity Potion
- Bonus stats reduced to 30/55/80 from 30/60/90.
- Poison Trail
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.3 from 0.2.
- Death's Caress
- Ability power ratio reduced to 1.0 from 2.0.
- RENAMED to Sivir the Battle Mistress from Sivir the Battle Maiden.
- Blinding Dart
- Miss chance duration modified to 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5 seconds from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4.
- Toxic Shot
- Now has a 0.7 ability power ratio.
- Rocket Jump
- Sped up cast time to make it more responsive and easier to hit with.
- Duration reduced to 10 seconds from 12.
- Crit damage per stack reduced to 4% from 5%.
- Attack speed per stack reduced to 7 from 8.
- Cooldown increased to 120/100/80 seconds from 120/90/60.
- Wild Cards
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.5.
- Spray And Pray
- Projectile speed increased to 1600 from 1400.
- Infinite Duress
- Removed an errant blank buff that this ability caused.
- Can now proc item based effects (such as , , etc.).
- Hungering Strike
- Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds from 14.
- Can now hit Minions and Monsters (but cannot proc the 15% of their max hp damage).
- Eternal Thirst
- Tooltip updated.
- Chrono Shift
- Duration reduced to 15 from 45 sec.
- Cooldown reduced to 40/35/30/25/20 from 60/50/40/30/20 sec (Note: since recall affects itself these numbers are more like 50/40/30/20/10 to 30/25/20/15/10).
- NEW ITEM: : Low / Mid Tier - Ability Power / Mana Regen item with a 10% cooldown reduction.
- NEW ITEM: : High Tier - Armor / Mana item with 25% cooldown reduction and a 25% Attack Speed Reduction Aura.
- NEW ITEM: : Mid Tier - Movement / Magic Resist which reduces all slowing effects by 30% (Slow, Stun, Fear, Snare, Taunt, etc.).
- No longer triggers effects like and .
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
- Fixed all bugs associated with this item.
- Gave it the correct buff icon/tooltip.
- Can now be cast while disabled.
- Fixed a particle bug with its cleave.
- HP per level reduced to 150 from 250 (from 850-5100 total to 750-3300 total).
- Added a 33% damage reduction from turrets.
- Fixed issue with scoreboard size being wrong often, especially when you changed resolutions
- Fixed issue with player’s minions not giving them full credit for kills in the announcements.
- Converted the HUD update cooldown function into a generic one, and use it for avatar spells as well, should solve several avatar spell cooldown issues.
- Fixed issue with cooldown HUD not updating if you are out of mana.
- Starting Health on champions reduced by approximately 10%.
- Health gain per level increased to compensate by level 12.
- Level 1 Non-Caster attack damage increased by 20%.
- Damage growth per level reduced to make max level total attack damage to be approximately 10% less (accounting for the lvl 1 damage increase).
- Updated various champions initial attack speed timers.
- Armor per level for casters and ranged dps increased to make them slightly less squishy.
- Damage minions do to champions increased to 70% from 60%.
- Channeling spells will not break as easily as before.
- Fixed issue with chasing and repeatedly clicking on the enemy interrupting your attack.
- Fixed issue with channeling spells being interrupted by autoattack.
- Fixed issue with insta-cast summoner spells interrupting your order when moving-to cast.
|April Fool's Patches|