|June 6, 2009 Patch|
|Release date (US)||June 6, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|May 29, 2009 Patch||June 12, 2009 Patch|
League of Legends
- Unbreakable Will: tool-tip updated.
- Hate Spike:
- Cooldown reduced to 0.7 from 0.8 sec.
- Mana cost reduced to 6/12/18/24/30 from 7/14/21/28/35.
- Range reduced to 340 from 400 (to make it easier to hit your target).
- No longer resets your attack animation.
- Made it reduce Magic Resist in addition to Armor when it hits from behind.
- Armor/Magic Resist reduction increased to 10/16/22/28/34 from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Shadow Walk: time to stealth reduced to 1.25 from 1.5 sec.
- General: moved skills around.
- Terrify: cast range reduced to 525 from 600.
- Fixed an edge case bug that allowed it to continue after dying.
- Damage reduced to 30/55/80/105/130 from 40/70/100/130/160 (still penetrates immunity). (This is a temporary fix, we intend to remove the immunity penetration and increase the damage soon).
- Paranoia: miss chance modified to 10% at all levels from 5/10/15%.
- Attack speed bonus modified to 30/50/70% from 25/50/75%.
- Movement speed bonus reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Alpha Strike:
- Cooldown increased to 18 from 16 sec.
- RENAMED to Singed from Singe.
- Insanity Potion: bonus stats reduced to 30/55/80 from 30/60/90.
- Poison Trail: ability power ratio increased to 0.3 from 0.2.
- Death's Caress: ability power ratio reduced to 1.0 from 2.0.
- RENAMED to Sivir the Battle Mistress from Sivir the Battle Maiden.
- Blinding Dart: miss chance duration modified to 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5 from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 sec.
- Toxic Shot: now has a 0.7 ability power ratio.
- Rocket Jump: sped up cast time to make it more responsive and easier to hit with.
- Duration reduced to 10 from 12 sec.
- Crit damage per stack reduced to 4% from 5%.
- Attack speed per stack reduced to 7 from 8.
- Destiny: cooldown increased to 120/100/80 from 120/90/60 sec.
- Wild Cards: ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.5.
- Spray And Pray: projectile speed increased to 1600 from 1400.
- Infinite Duress:
- Hungering Strike:
- Cooldown reduced to 12 from 14 sec.
- Can now hit Minions and Monsters (but cannot proc the 15% of their max hp damage).
- Eternal Thirst: tool-tip updated.
- Chrono Shift: duration reduced to 15 from 45 sec.
- Recall: cooldown reduced to 40/35/30/25/20 from 60/50/40/30/20 sec (Note: since recall affects itself these numbers are more like 50/40/30/20/10 to 30/25/20/15/10).
- NEW ITEM: : Low / Mid Tier - Ability Power / Mana Regen item with a 10% cooldown reduction.
- NEW ITEM: : High Tier - Armor / Mana item with 25% cooldown reduction and a 25% Attack Speed Reduction Aura.
- NEW ITEM: : Mid Tier - Movement / Magic Resist which reduces all slowing effects by 30% (Slow, Stun, Fear, Snare, Taunt, etc).
- : no longer triggers effects like and .
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health Regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
- : fixed all bugs associated with this item.
- Summoner Cleanse:
- Gave it the correct buff icon / tooltip.
- Can now be cast while disabled.
- Summoner Promote:
- Fixed a particle bug with its cleave.
- HP per level reduced to 150 from 250 (from 850-5100 total to 750-3300 total).
- Added a 33% damage reduction from turrets.
- Fixed issue with scoreboard size being wrong often, especially when you changed resolutions
- Fixed issue with player’s minions not giving them full credit for kills in the announcements.
- Converted the HUD update cooldown function into a generic one, and use it for avatar spells as well, should solve several avatar spell cooldown issues.
- Fixed issue with cooldown HUD not updating if you are out of mana.
- Starting Health on champions reduced by approximately 10%.
- Health gain per level increased to compensate by level 12.
- Level 1 Non-Caster attack damage increased by 20%.
- Damage growth per level reduced to make max level total attack damage to be approximately 10% less (accounting for the lvl 1 damage increase).
- Updated various champions initial attack speed timers.
- Armor per level for casters and ranged dps increased to make them slightly less squishy.
- Damage minions do to champions increased to 70% from 60%.
- Channeling spells will not break as easily as before.
- Fixed issue with chasing and repeatedly clicking on the enemy interrupting your attack.
- Fixed issue with channeling spells being interrupted by autoattack.
- Fixed issue with insta-cast summoner spells interrupting your order when moving-to cast.
|League of Legends: Release History|