Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
League of Legends
- Unbreakable Will
- Tooltip updated.
- Hate Spike
- Cooldown reduced to 0.7 seconds from 0.8.
- Mana cost reduced to 6/12/18/24/30 from 7/14/21/28/35.
- Range reduced to 340 from 400 (to make it easier to hit your target).
- No longer resets your attack animation.
- Now reduces armor and magic resist when it hits from behind.
- Armor/magic resist reduction increased to 10/16/22/28/34 from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Shadow Walk
- Fade time reduced to 1.25 seconds from 1.5.
- Moved skills around.
- Cast range reduced to 525 from 600.
- Fixed an edge case bug that allowed it to continue after dying.
- Damage reduced to 30/55/80/105/130 from 40/70/100/130/160 (still penetrates immunity). (This is a temporary fix, we intend to remove the immunity penetration and increase the damage soon).
- Miss chance modified to 10% at all levels from 5/10/15%.
- Attack speed bonus modified to 30/50/70% from 25/50/75%.
- Movement speed bonus reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Alpha Strike
- Cooldown increased to 18 seconds from 16.
- RENAMED to Singed from Singe.
- Insanity Potion
- Bonus stats reduced to 30/55/80 from 30/60/90.
- Poison Trail
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.3 from 0.2.
- Death's Caress
- Ability power ratio reduced to 1.0 from 2.0.
- RENAMED to Sivir the Battle Mistress from Sivir the Battle Maiden.
- Blinding Dart
- Miss chance duration modified to 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5 seconds from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4.
- Toxic Shot
- Now has a 0.7 ability power ratio.
- Rocket Jump
- Sped up cast time to make it more responsive and easier to hit with.
- Duration reduced to 10 seconds from 12.
- Crit damage per stack reduced to 4% from 5%.
- Attack speed per stack reduced to 7 from 8.
- Cooldown increased to 120/100/80 seconds from 120/90/60.
- Wild Cards
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.5.
- Spray and Pray
- Projectile speed increased to 1600 from 1400.
- Infinite Duress
- Removed an errant blank buff that this ability caused.
- Can now proc item based effects (such as , , etc.).
- Hungering Strike
- Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds from 14.
- Can now hit Minions and Monsters (but cannot proc the 15% of their max hp damage).
- Eternal Thirst
- Tooltip updated.
- Chrono Shift
- Duration reduced to 15 from 45 sec.
- Cooldown reduced to 40/35/30/25/20 from 60/50/40/30/20 sec (Note: since recall affects itself these numbers are more like 50/40/30/20/10 to 30/25/20/15/10).
- NEW ITEM: : Low / Mid Tier - Ability Power / Mana Regen item with a 10% cooldown reduction.
- NEW ITEM: : High Tier - Armor / Mana item with 25% cooldown reduction and a 25% Attack Speed Reduction Aura.
- NEW ITEM: : Mid Tier - Movement / Magic Resist which reduces all slowing effects by 30% (Slow, Stun, Fear, Snare, Taunt, etc.).
- No longer triggers effects like and .
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
- Fixed all bugs associated with this item.
- Gave it the correct buff icon/tooltip.
- Can now be cast while disabled.
- Fixed a particle bug with its cleave.
- HP per level reduced to 150 from 250 (from 850-5100 total to 750-3300 total).
- Added a 33% damage reduction from turrets.
- Fixed issue with scoreboard size being wrong often, especially when you changed resolutions
- Fixed issue with player’s minions not giving them full credit for kills in the announcements.
- Converted the HUD update cooldown function into a generic one, and use it for avatar spells as well, should solve several avatar spell cooldown issues.
- Fixed issue with cooldown HUD not updating if you are out of mana.
- Starting Health on champions reduced by approximately 10%.
- Health gain per level increased to compensate by level 12.
- Level 1 Non-Caster attack damage increased by 20%.
- Damage growth per level reduced to make max level total attack damage to be approximately 10% less (accounting for the lvl 1 damage increase).
- Updated various champions initial attack speed timers.
- Armor per level for casters and ranged dps increased to make them slightly less squishy.
- Damage minions do to champions increased to 70% from 60%.
- Channeling spells will not break as easily as before.
- Fixed issue with chasing and repeatedly clicking on the enemy interrupting your attack.
- Fixed issue with channeling spells being interrupted by autoattack.
- Fixed issue with insta-cast summoner spells interrupting your order when moving-to cast.
|April Fools' Patches|